Sunday, June 21, 2009

Broken String

say byebye to my beloved Teh O' Ais Limau/Iced Lemon Tea....due to some health issues...had a simple checking of my blood pressure last nite at grandma's place...and it was even lower than the time i checked in melacca 2 weeks back...the reading was at 60-90 two weeks back..and last nite's was 53-98...normal reading is at about 80-100 for a healthy regular person my age...(i think..correct me if i'm wrong...) asked my aunt what can i do bout it (she's a nurse in Pantai Hospital Melacca) but she said its okay for my age...but my mom thinks otherwise...sometimes i feel weak too...guess Teh O' Ais Limau been givin me no mercy...think i really need to listen to my mom's advise for good in order to save myself...


put on weight...sigh...dun even dare to step on the weighing machine to see how much is it now...

weather's terible here back at home..uber hot...sigh...and i'm feeling kinda sleepy already...blame the stupid weather...it just makes u doesnt want to move at all...

body's aching like shyt...MOS on thursday...thats the reason...seriously my lifestyle now is not doing any good to me...all the drinkings and late nights...wonder whats the reaction i'll get from my parents if they found out..harharhar...well...i only live young for once in a lifetime..=p


just a short update of myself...crazy period of Uni is here now...dont even wanna think about it..its all about the assignments and late nights..i wish i could have 36 hours in a day...to do all that i need to do and still have time to do what i wanna do...

p.s.: there's so much i wish i could tell you...but i guess its not the right time yet...please bare with it, for now, my dear...


loves to all..
muahzmuahz...
toodles..=)

No comments: