Saturday, June 27, 2009

Givin Up

sometimes i really do wonder if patience is the answer to everything..i'm sorta tired of everything...every now and then something will just pop out and it gets worse and uglier each time...

i thought i could be strong enough to pull it all thru...to pull myself thru this tough path..i seriously thought i could...but at a moment just now i almost broke down seeing all the obstacles that lies infront of me...

and it all got me thinking if this is what i really want..if all of this is worth for what i'm going thru and what i'll be facing..

wanna thank someone who was there to give me advise...words can be ugly most of the times..especially those that comes out of nothing...

still trapped in a very confused situation...is giving up an option??

sorry for the lack of updates...loads happened lately and i've got some pics for the blog..just waiting for the time that i can really spend on updating my blog...for the mean time i'll just drop by every now and then to update bout my recent thoughts and what i'm up to lately...

neglecting my private blog once again...sigh...


happy weekend to all
=)
toodles..

No comments: