Monday, June 08, 2009

FML Please!!!

to sums up my weekend...i dunno whats got onto me...seriously it was the most nonsensical weekend i ever had...been doing assignments for so many years on my lappy and 1st ever encountered such accidents..i brought back my lappy to melacca with me yesterday to get some work done...was doing MIDI...suddenly someone went and switch of the switch...and i lost some part of my assignments...then on it back again...had some work done again, saved it and left for dinner...by the time i got back...was told that someone went and switch off the fucking switch..AGAIN!!!! luckily didnt lose any of my work..but still..all these is kinda damaging towards my lappy lo....

just now went out for dinner...Eddy and ling went to shah alam to pick me up...went to pyramid for dinner and to get some pressie for our fren's birthday...while at sakae sushi...planned to take pic..and accidentally...deleted all my existing pictures...luckily i loaded all the redang pics into my lappy..so all i've lost now are the pics that i've taken in melacca...those jab pics..just a few la...sigh...went to bookstore after dinner...browsed thru some novels...and some of the titles really hit me hard and went digging on my scars so that they're bleeding again...emo emo emo...

came back home started doing my Piano Ped assignment...was preparing the presentation for mock teaching on tuesday morning...then something happened...i knew i copied it before doing anything..but when i wanna repaste it..nothing came out...and i've spend an hour think and typing my presentation...suddenly all gone...and in the end i spend another half an hour thinking and typing what i typed earlier...FML!!!!

seriously this 2 days is so effing insane...

let 2mr be better please...coz i'm already going mad!!!!!

4 comments:

Asstounding kukubird said...

ngek ngek... there there... kesian youuuuuuuuuuu.... *hugs!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

lol...sigh...ups and downs in life...and that was a very drastic down..lol

Lingz said...

no need the next day.. the midnight already cheer u up wat huhuhu...!!! somemore now going out for wat wat korean bbq... .. im alone neh.!!!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

now mah came home d lorrrhhhh....=D