Saturday, July 11, 2009

Counting down..2 days and 23 3/4 hours to go...

i'm back in shah alam after 2 weeks of not coming home..sorta miss my family...harhahr...gotta come back and spend time with family before i leave to Korea..what if i never make it back to Msia...haha...well just talking crap...some updates before my folder is pilling up with pics that i havent updated on...

last tuesday...went to Genting out of randomness...planned it on the day before while me and my friends were having dinner at some Ipoh Chicken Rice shop at Jln Gasing PJ...supposed to go up langat hill but then again.last minute went to Genting...Randomness...(coz of Mr. Random-Lee Poh Mah...) =D

looked so heavenly...something thats not coffee but with my fav caramel..=p





xiaotian and rui


rui and i



always busy on the phone la as usual..harhahr






group pic...



peace



YO!!! i personally like this pic alot..hahaha






with a twist of cute-ness..


moi


paparazzis of the night..haha


two weeks back...25/06/09 Dithyrambic concert at Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall with Selangor Chinese Assembly Choir..

Clar, Ling, Jo and Simli






Simli and I


Clar, WuJi, and Jo


Zhong, Clar, Jo and YenShen


Us four with my beloved teacher.. BeeTheng



Ling and Eddy...pity him gotta rush assignment like mad that night...


Darling and I


Zhong, Simli, XiaoTing, Jo and Clar



BeeTheng, Clar, Zhong, SimLi, Nickson, Jo, JoonKie,YenLin, XiaoTing, Stephen, Jimmy, WuJi and WeiCheng



with YenLin and DarLing



Clar and Jo



me and YanShen



Jo and Oskar..


Ryan and Clar



doing touch-ups before going on stage again..



Jo, Oskar and Clar


my 2nd Uncle, Mom and Dad..Daddy looks young with the new specs...=) thanx for supporting me...=)



me and my violin teacher..Mr. Lee..



Frens that came and supported us...Rui and Chloe..thanx dearies..muahz..



WuJun...highschool fren...







with LaoShi..Mr. Ian Lim..
went BangkokJazz after rushing back home so that Eddy could finish up his assignment and mail it to his lecturer...met up with rui and xiaotian there...and yamcha session after that at Steven's corner..


before going out on friday nite...maybe i should cut my hair this short..haha



that weekend...had charity performance "Rumah Kasih" at Segi College in Kota Damansara..



on the way to Ikea for curry puffs...yummy..=)



i'm so lazy lately..actually i've got piano ped group presentation to do..and lots to read up for my AMus..but i'm actually right here updating my blog...sigh...okay right after this imma really go get a start on my assignments...
2mr evening gotta go back cheras d...choir rehearsals again 2mr night..and i'm so frigging lazy to pack...havent even started packing yet and i'm leaving soon...sorta excited bout that trip although its tightly packed with lots of activities everyday...think its gonna be a great experience to have...
hopefully my wisdom tooth wont cause me too much trouble...really gotta take good care of myself before and during this trip...
okay gotta go...lets see if i have time to squeez in another update on MOS last week..if not..see you after one week...tata people...
loves to all
muahzmuahz..

No comments: