Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its All About the PAIN

earlier this week i was suffering with wisdom tooth pain...up til the state that whenever i speak..people will just imitate the way i speak and then laughed so hard bout it...and every joke they made its bout they way i spoke...not that i'm trying to be very revengeful at what they did to me..actually i personally find it kinda amusing and fun...well not intended anyways..so now that the swelling has receeded...it still hurts occasionally and i feel like the flesh is flapping in my mouth whenever i'm eating or drinking or swallowing....yea what a way of describing...*FLAPPING*

so thursday...bummed around at home waiting for time to pass to go out for dinner..just before i wanna take a shower and do laundry..Ling came back and literally "dragged" me to gym..YES YOU'VE HEARD IT....HUEYHSIANG WENT TO THE GYM...hueyhsiang doesnt work out or even exercise...even on the tiniest rate..(wait does walking to uni counts???) i was at the gym for like half an hour or so...15mins plus on the bike and i did 3 sets of 20 sit-ups...aftermath of the work out session....my abdomen is aching like nobody's business...my legs doesnt even hurt one slightiest bit...since friday...my abdomen is aching like shyt..at 1st its still bareable as it only hurts when i laugh or sneeze...but today...i cant even stand straight...and when i sneezed just now..OMFG...no words can describe it...up til the extend i gotta control my sneeze,coughing...and no matter how i sit it still hurts like shyt...aiya i guess u know what i mean la...

but anyhow...still wanna be super semangat to go on dieting...i dun care...kembang like so much lately that its at a shocking rate...(and i just destroyed my diet with a steamboat dinner just now..konon-nya dun wanna eat much..but in the end...you know lah...) how to slim down la u tell me...

sakit sakit...macam orang tua...

okay time to study for my AMus..i'm done with my PianoPed..just gotta print it out and arrange the musical examples in it and i'm done...

ahhhh shyt!!!! i still got laundry to do...sigh...

forgive me for my randomness...just need to channel my pains thru another way...T________T


signing off....

No comments: