Thursday, July 02, 2009

Nothing but Disappoinment...

as much i wish to update my blog with lots of pics..cam's with my fren and all the pics is in it...last nite had choir sectional over at my place for the upcoming Jeju trip...practised til past midnight..suddenly heard someone outside our house..thought it was rui who came back from gym...later only knew that it was the securities..thought we kena complained coz we were making so much noise and it was already past midnight...went out to talk to them..only know that one of our fren's car got hit...by some stupid drunk nigerian...went down to check things out...two cars got hit...both of them are alumni of my uni..both music student too..and both of their cars were not the place where they last left them...dunno how the freaking car hit into both the cars and the cars actually moved from their parking lot...MOVED!!!!!! so i used my cam to take pic of the cars and all..so my cam's with my fren now...


today woke up late for class...supposed to wake up at 9am...alarm rang but i went back to sleep after switching it off..then next i knew it was already 9.40am..quickly gave eddy a wakeup call...then went back to sleep again..hahrhahr...eddy called to tell me he'll come pick me up to uni..told him that i'm not going to uni d..hahrhar.skipped class coz it was already 10am then and my class was at 10am..so..sudahlah...

went to uni at 11am..practised in uni before class at 12pm..but then my teacher only turned up at 12.50pm..coached me abit..what i got was nothing else but disappoinment and frustrations..only saw her 15mins...after she left..i went out to have lunch with fren..on my way out bumped into Simli and Chloe..talked to them abit...broke down right there in tears...sigh...right at that time all i wanna do is to run away from everything and never come back anymore...major class now is almost like a phobia to me...SimLi hugged me...asked me not to give up and lets work harder together...thanx dearie..for ur support...i'll pull it thru...no matter how much i wanna give up at time...

supposed to have lunch at cafeteria..no mood la..patutla emo like shyt...and was abit fed up with food there..didnt know what to eat so i thought i'll just come home and skip lunch instead..took eddy's car...went out to buy lunch and send him back to uni again and now i'm here at home..supposed to practise for my class later..but shyt la..seriously no mood...depress-nya...sigh

MOS again tonight...i'm something like a MOS freak i guess...been nowhere else other than MOS since end of last year..coz i'm very loyal..and always go for "PRAYERS" harharhahr...tonite imma really go have fun like its the end of the world..stress shyt la..sigh...seriously cant wait for august and sem break...coz i know that i'll be having tonnes of fun then...

class at 5 later..discussion after that til 8pm...

gotta buck up and go practise my Beethoven concerto...wish me luck..aihz....=(

p.s.:thanx for being there for me and cheered me up...u know who u are..=)

toodles...
with loves,
muahzmuahz

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Euphoria FOR LIFEEEE =D Best club, to date. Hope you feel better bout stuff soon... Hang in there. Life gets better (: