Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Breakie

Taking a break from my AMus...eyes gonna pop out soon...still got few articles to read up, to draft out my paper, and to write the paper..which due on friday...

its been too long since i posted any pics here...so i quickly shortlisted some pics from the folder..over 400 pics...crazy kan??haha..

beautiful view..which i was lucky to able to share with you with u right next to me then...


the 1st time meeting up after all that happened..it all lasted for more than a week, and all we got were phone calls to keep each other updated at that time..it wasnt easy...




the day i reached Korea...


hmmmm made plans for my sem break, my birthday...but before that..gotta finish up my AMus paper...and deal with other not-so-urgent assignments...

i guess thats all for now..gonna do a full update on my Jeju trip pinky promise...=)
heading out soon...

good day people...
loves to all,
muahzmuahz..


2 comments:

Lingz said...

no more other assigment lor. soon will be only left our jury!!! huray

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

still got amus lo ok...T____T then got MIDI...Orchestration...his Global Metal...and next is the Vocal Competition...

havent even finish then start again...i wanna die liao...@_____@