Saturday, August 22, 2009

Clarrise the Clumsy

Sometimes i just cant help but wondering why on earth am i so clumsy all the time...i'm so prone to knocking into things...things that people doesnt walk into...well forget bout tables or stools...i'm talking bout door frames..and thats something i always walk into..knocking my shoulders towards it...god knows why i'm like that...knocking myself onto things like door, piano stool, bed frames and even wardrobe door is a norm in my life...Clumsy, and i'm just born like that..not that i cant stop myself from doing it...one clubbing session, and u can see few bruises on my legs especially...and last nite..i dunno how i got bruise on my ring finger..must have been the ring i wore...but i dun recall hitting my hand on anything...was quite sober when i was in Maison...then i think i terbite my lips..coz i went home and noticed a bruise on my lower lips..and no did not just kiss any random guys, nor someone gave me love bite on my lips...harhahrhar...

these few days been living like i'm some wasted person..coz holidaying d...and slept alot coz i've been drunk and high for like 2 nights in this week itself?? birthday celebration mah..if not..i slept very late and woke up after noon..so woke up around 2 today...then went out to Midvalley after packing my stuff for the weekend back home..supposedly made plans for movies with dear but couldnt and didnt wanna rush...so we went there for late lunch instead and to shop abit..had lunch then met Wuji there..after makan we went to this music school there..where Wuji's teaching..went to check things out..and hopefully i can teach there...then off we went to kai kai..spend alot of time in Nichii with ling...and sorry dear that we made u waited for so long...so after we were done with our shopping, me and ling went to look for him..he got himself a Tshirt...i was holding on to his shirt while he was lookin something..we were waitin for ling for toilet break at some seats, then went to Machines to check out earphones...suddenly i realised that i was only holding on to my shopping bag..and dear's is not with me...quickly went back to look for it but too bad..some idiot took it already...suan le ba..just assume that i'm donating it..then went back to get dear the Tshirt he bought and i got him another one...hahahaha...how clumsy and stupid i was...how on earth can a person lost a shopping bag u tell me la...pure clumsiness..which i think its in a state of uncurable...hahahhaha...Clarrise the Clumsy...

am going back to Melacca 2mr to attend grandma's birthday celebration...then will be back on sunday..and Penang trip with dear and some frens...cant wait..=)

No comments: