Sunday, August 02, 2009

Its August...

been quite busy with my studies since i got back from Jeju..well sorta expecting it anyways...living the robotic life...that i'm starting to get numbed from all of this...sleeping late...used to it that it doesnt even matter a shyt to me anymore...things happened...F**k too lazy to be bothered by them...decided that i should just let them be as it is...i've got no time to keep crying over spilt milk...i've done my part and if u still wanna make a drama outta it...be my guest...ur more than welcomed..i'm done and ready to move on with my life..as if i've got nothing better to worry about...people make choices...u did..and so have i...

finally got some time to breathe from my crazy life...went karaoke with my Dithyrambic friends...at first didnt wanna go..but ling persuaded me..actually i had RSVP at Zouk earlier tonite..GreenRoom event by Heineken..tapi tak jadi coz nobody's going...although someone offered to bring me there..so went there...crazy i tell you...i think i made the right choice for going..coz i had tonnes of fun there...and THANK YOU SO MUCH for celebrating my birthday earlier for me...wasnt expecting..suddenly the cake just came in..and it was fun celebrating with two of my friends..which are also August babies, just like me...face kena cream by ling..haha..i somemore stood there blurblur...stoned for few seconds before knowing what happened exactly..haha..danced on the couch..shouted my ass off til no voice now...cant sing d...T______T but that doesnt stop me from singing still...haha..okay no more karaoke for some time...think my teacher gonna screw me up nicely next week during my vocal class..hahaha...sang k for almost 6 hours i think...nice...

got home..showered and did laundry...super awake now...cant sleep...owh its 6am d...GOOD MORNING People...so many thoughts going thru my mind now...need to spill it out but i guess i'll just have to wait...people sleeping kan....but then...by then when people's awake i think most probably i've already forgotten bout it...or it doesnt even matter a shyt anymore...yea more like that...

to be honest...happy and angry is the last thing in me now...but obviously i'm bothered by something....why bother?? sienz...dont bother...

Good Night People..gonna try to get some sleep...more assignments and practise in later of the day...

No comments: