Saturday, March 27, 2010

When U Dont Need to Say a Word

title of this post..says exactly how i feel these few days...sometimes i really find myself working my ass out to make people happy...yea they do..pretend to be infront of me..and then i accidentally heard what they really have to say...and i'm totally not pleased about it...sometimes its not the things that counts but the thoughts behind the things.so what'd ya expect if ur paying a few bucks for some cheap ass stuff when u didnt even make an effort to get the thing.and when u finally sees it then u start to give lots of comments like..how come it look so dead...should have got it from other places...and HAH!!!! i was nearby and i heard every single word...seriously E.V.E.R.Y. S.I.N.G.L.E. W.O.R.D. crystal clear...seriously lo...that is something that u really dont need to do..really..and i would greatly appreciate that...and so..thats one issue...i guess i already fell out of the place...coz most of the time i feel left out..and guess what!!! nobody even bother to explain or to tell me..they're just in their lil own world..laughing away at their inside joke...how funny....seriously...i did not enjoy one bit of that night...not even the tiniest bit...and then when i asked to take pic using my cam..i was I.G.N.O.R.E.D. totally...i said a few times..no one cares to listen anyway..coz they're too busy talking with other people about their cool gadgets...so i just walked away..pretending that nothing happened...and i gotta see all those stupid showing off acts right infront of my eyes..seriously...there is no one word to describe...



so this is the feeling of being left out...how do ya feel??great??





another thing i find it so ironic...its when people starting to poke their nose into people's business and start to give advise as though they're the pro in that matter..and when ur telling me that i should be like this..like that...and then behind me...u talking bad about me on what i did...infront of him...asking his point of view regarding my attitude and behavior...seriously i dont need this at all..this is so Hypocritical!!!!what are u trying to point out??what are u trying to achieve??stop talking so much when ur not even a good example to refer to...





people dont do such a thing to other people, people...u get my point...guess this is my life..always ending up in the same position over and over again...

thats why i say...i always dont get to voice out while some does...and is it better if i just dont say a word???pretending that i never heard, never know, never seen, dont have feelings, am invisible???

No comments: