Monday, March 29, 2010

Worthy

okay..this is something worth blogging about...
seriously why is everything so wrong today...woke up with a heavy head..i feel dizzy since i woke up...thought going to class will make myself feel better..but wrong!!! nothing seems to be right..so...i just try to channel my focus on something else...and just now i almost got into an accident...i nearly hit ppl's car..luckily that nigerian or whoever is kind enough..he wasnt pleased coz i almost hit his car..but i apologized quickly..then he said its ok..no problem..and luckily...LUCKILY...nothing happened to both of our cars...sigh..whats the problem with me??? how i can i even step on the accelerator when its in reverse gear...so please kill me..i tell you...seriously my day has just gone from bad to worse...

imagine...what if i really hit his car??how am i gonna explain to my dad??and i think i'll be in a deep deep trouble if i did...sigh...so i think i should be greatful...=(

but still...i feel terrible right now...

No comments: