Thursday, April 08, 2010

Lava Lava...

the weather's been really unbearably hot!!! and i've been sweating like mad even when i'm sleeping...this is crazy..please give us some rain...its almost unbearable especially during the night...=(

this is a crazy month for me..being so busy, and extra busy this month, no excuse for me for being lazy at all..althoug i admit that i've lazying around a lil more than i should, especially when grad is just around the corner..counting down to less than 2 weeks...yet i dont really feel much for it...it doesnt seem real, or maybe i'm just refuse to accept the fact that i'm leaving my uni life, to being a working adult in the society...i think imma gonna miss it much...=( speaking of my preparation for grad...seriously i dont think i'm ready at all, but i know this is what i gotta do, and so i must go for it, do my best. funny thing, during my first rehearsals at the BOS Hall with Ms. Choi, i think i played rather well that day, not bothered much by the new Steinway; but just now's group class, it was a total mess..i guess its the audience and the croud which i'm not used to...and this is something really bad, which i desperately need to overcome before my grad so i wont mess it up...sometimes i wish Ms. Choi would tell me more on where and how i should improve on my pieces, but she doesnt..she didnt say much...does it means that i'm almost ready or she doesnt think that i could change anything on my pieces in such short time??

group class just now was a huge mess...slips and wrong notes in all pieces, and Mendelssohn was a rush...why am i so bothered with the presence of audience?? sigh...i almost bang my head on the wall to make a hole so that i could hide myself inside...=( this is bad...so if imma to play like that, how am i gonna pass my grad recital??sometimes i think i'm just taking everything too easily since my rehearsal in BOS hall.. and after group class just now, it put me back on track that i SHOULD BE WORRIED bout my grad...

anyways...been spending money like nobody's business since end of last month..just in these two weeks i've spend so much...

i've dyed my hair, which according to my hair stylist, i'm not even dying my hair..=S but i swear is obvious in real life...i think i'm gonna get nagging again when i go home this weekend, or i'm lucky enough to pass it thru if my mom wont notice, just like the first time i dyed my hair 2 years ago..she only questioned me like after 6 months or so after i dyed my hair...she's funny...


and i've bought clothes..at one go...a trip down to Pavillion and i'm dry when i came back home..lolz...but i swear the most expensive one is the black&white striped one piece dress which cost under 70bucks..oh yea..the purple dress is about 70 something, bought it last last weekend..well nevermind..coz i need nicer working clothes anyways since i'm going to be working full time next month onwards...good investments...=D *self-console...so sad...*


oh yea...last weekend after work, i stayed back in MV to kai kai..and i spend some of my allowance on buying new lingeries for myself..2 bras and one undies cost almost as much as my boughts above...so u do the counting urself...XD


so, now i'm dried on cash..wonder how am i gonna survive the remaining month...*die*

No comments: