Sunday, April 11, 2010

Selfish-ness


like i've said...nobody will side me when something happened..not even the closest person to me..THANK YOU seriously...

i've been always the bad guy, i am always the bad guy, and i will always the bad guy no matter what i do...

According to you, i'm not understanding..

According to you, i'm up to something with all the things that i've done..as though i have intentions of some sort..

According to you, you wont blame me but right behind me i'm sure u'll say ugly things about me..

the efforts and 用心 nobody ever sees it, but every single lil things that u guys did...u glamourize it...

its been so many times..until i couldnt remembered what and when exactly..coz i chose to forget all of them becoz i love u all..even when i heard things that hurt me so much..i just kept it inside of me...and that..did u guys know it??

everytime u said u understand how i feel, ask me to think of how others would feel...i've been doing that..and in return...did u guys ever think of how i felt??

stop saying and pretending that u care...it makes me wanna laugh so hard when i hear u saying that...

there's been so many times that i've kept quiet coz i know when i say it out it will be hurtful to the others..but u guys just say it right infront of my face...and its not once..but many time that i've been verbally slapped...then u will say..."u can tell us straight...thats how i am..there's anything i need to say i will say.." yea right...so when i said it out loud...the reactions i get is always the opposite...and in the end..its as though my fault for keeping quiet...

so..is it my fault that i dunno whats happening today?? u just decided to blame it all on me..saying what intentions i have by doing so, saying that i'm not understanding when one the other hand, any changes of plans...NOBODY inform me...at all...and worried that i'll be talked bad that i wont wanna come back for the meeting, i purposedly asked my mom to cook dinner earlier so i can be back early for the meeting...but u guys just decided to delay it..when we've already agree on the time..and didnt even care to inform me..whom u guys made me as the leader...i did not ask for it...but since u guys made the decision,shouldnt u think that to show a tiny tad of respect if u guys wanna delay the meeting???no u guys didnt inform me...u guys informed another person...so...the question here is..who is HUEYHSIANG??who is ur HOUSEMATE??

and right from the beginning, i didnt even scold or what..i'm just asking u guys how come the last minute changes??and not informing me at all??and then..there u go...accusing me that i'm not understanding and i''m having intentions...so is these fair to me???think about it...

nobody is selfless..NOBODY...so from now on..i'm gonna be as selfish as all the ppl out there...i'm not gonna be goody-two-shoes anymore...

and thankx alot to those who trully cares...

No comments: