Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank you, Bi...

just came back from terengganu, reached cheras at about 3am...
a trip up north, was just what i really needed after a long, winding, tired path that i just been thru...talking bout leaving all the problems behind, and just go enjoy your life as though u dont belong in the city...it was heaven..trust me..it really was..i had a great time just by doing nothing, sitting at the beachside, watching the waves washed up the shores, enjoying the sea breeze late at night...just hanging around with my beloved and another fren of ours...
the three days in redang, i've been thinking alot..bout the past, mostly...what happened about a year ago that brought us together in the end, what had just happened lately that broke me into a million piece but still i gotta move on with my life, and i'm really glad to still have those that really stay by my side despite all that happened...to make myself realise that i shouldnt even be too upset about what had happened coz it all only proves to me, who are my true friends..and thanks to bi who sticked up for me when people start spreading things to my disadvantage, believes in me..thats when i trully see the true side of him...things might not be pretty always but i know he'll be right next to me at all times..i just went thru the hard way to see it...i've learnt to let go..to not care too much on things that doesnt worth me doing so...i think i'll be happier..but that doesnt change much of me for still wanting to treat other people as sincerely as i can, with all my heart..i must know...we shouldnt expect the exact effort that we give others..if one who trully appreciates you, no matter what u'll still be willing to care for them coz you love them...but if one who doesnt, you dont even need to be sad about it coz u have done your part, and you certainly dont need to say goodbye, just leave..
it breaks me, always having to worry about how people think of me since all that happened..coz i do not know what others had said..and i try hard not to care anymore..if they really wanna be frens with me, no matter what others say...they wont judge...there's always two sides to a story..and dont worry i will no say much bout my part of the story, unless you come ask me personally...if u deserve to know..i will tell..no matter..i believe on my stand, no matter how ugly things people have said about me...everything thing that comes out of my mouth, every single thing that i've done now i think at least ten times about it before doing or saying it...its tired to have to live a life this way...but u can never blame me to being too carefull...
i have been thinking about my future..things that are going to happen next...me as a working adult..been trying to be delusive about it coz its hard to accept it...it means i can no longer depend on anyone anymore..that i have more responsibilities laid on my shoulders from now on..that i'm going to have lesser time spend with bi coz i'll be busy working..although i've tried to allocate time for us, but he still gotta work while studying...i'm fearful of my lifestyle..how is it gonna be..i tried not to think about it but now i'm back here..i gotta do what i gotta do...just cross my fingers and hope things will work out for the best of everything...

my Redang and Terengganu trip was almost a makan trip...thanks to bi who brought us makan makan all the local delicious food...and he'd gained some weight..muahahhaa...it was fun..especially in Redang...i've tried diving but i'm so paranoid that i just cant relax..in the end i didnt join them for their discover diving trip..but still i had fun snorkelling with bi's sis-in-law, michelle...sorry bi wasted your effort..i'll try again the next time i go..okay?? hehee..overall i'd had a great great time in there with all of them..thanks to bi's family, his babysitter who cooked us a wonderful meal that i swear it was the bestest potato chicken on earth apart from my mom's..hahhaa..i've also bought myself a pario..but too bad i only bought it the morning we were about to leave redang..but nevermind...the next time i'm going back there i'm gonna bring along my pario and ask the aunty to teach my how to wrap it..hahaha...i'm already missing Redang so much..wondering when will be the next time that i can go back there again..sigh...although i'll be going terengganu again in June for bi's bro's wedding...speaking of which..i havent choose song to perform yet..*die*....

so...its time to back to reality...T________________T

again...Thank you bi, and your family, for everything..and thank you dennis, for adding colors to this trip..=)

No comments: