Saturday, April 17, 2010

It takes two to clap...

to summarize my saturday..it has been a good and bad one...lolz...saturday is always my busiest day in a week, working from 10.30 straight til 5.30...that is if no replacements or delays in schedules...i like my saturdays...coz its the busiest of all and it can keep me occupied at all times..dont even have time to think of anything else...

today has been extraordinaryly free...coz of all the 12 students only 3 showed up..then i was thinking, finally one saturday i can go home early and start unpacking my own things at my house (i'm in the midst of moving back to my own house, a place call HOME)...then i went to take my car and left..once i left the garden's carpark..thats when my nightmare started..i've been stuck in MV city for AN HOUR....T_____________________T and i dunno why its so freaking jam that it makes me wanna cry...T______________T and it did not even help a bit when my headache decided to strikes again although i've taken panadol before leaving for work this morning..and the headache has been with me since yesterday evening...so finally i got out of the freaking MV City...went back thru federal highway...then it decided to jam AGAIN outside Naza...T___________T jam all the way til the turning to subang....

and now for the main course, the main highlight of the day...i was just replying eddy's text, telling him that i just entered subang...while he was already in puchong teaching...sienz...then just when i was on the turning into Subang, near SJMC there..i looked at the dashboard and to my biggest horror....the radiator meter HIT RED LINE!!!! which means my car is heating up...BOILING actually....i panicked...quickly think of a place where i can stop and seek help...many places flashed thru my mind but i worry that my car couldnt drive any longer...so i choose to stop at SJMC...then i quickly made phone calls to my dad and my bro..they said they're already on their way rushing over to help me...and at the same time..there was this security pak cik...he helped me by asking me to open the bonnet to let it cool down abit...then seeing that its going to rain soon the kind pak cik asked me to park at another place, road side so if rain i could run into the hospital for shelter and at the same time i can look after my car...i moved my car over there, and waited outside the car for my dad or bro to come to my rescue...suddenly a malay guy on motorcycle stopped over infront of my car...i was shocked but i tried to keep a distance, then only to realise that he helped me to see if he can do something with my car...then the security pak cik came over with a bottle of his drinking water and he offered to let me use to cool down my car...coz not enough and he ran up and down a few times into the hospital to get more water for me while the other malay guy help me with cooling down the car engine...then another car stopped by next to mine..asked what happened...then he also came down to help me check what is wrong exactly...i think i was there for about 10-15 mins...they really helped me out alot...consolling me that it'll be alright..dont worry i can drive it home..teach me how to cool it down again if it happens to heat up when i'm on my way back...tell me patiently that what are the possibilities that all of these happened...so i can inform my dad...and they did not ditch me when it started to rain...i panicked like shyt coz its starting to rain and its gonna be a raining cats and dogs and my dad or bro is nowhere to be seen...called my dad..and he appeared while i was on the phone with him..luckily...dad checked the car...talked to the malay guys...and my bro and his gf arrived shortly...i was so greatful that my family rushed over from different place to help me...and i had so many people to help me....thank god seriously..if not i think i would just panic and dunno what i can do but just stand there and wait for my dad...T___________________T

seriously...THANK YOU PAK CIK, THANK YOU BOTH OF THE MALAY MEN WHO HELPED ME...i dunno your names but i know all of you are working in SJMC, one is security, one is a chef, and another i have no idea...but you know who you are and most importantly, me, my family and GOD knows...so thank you so much and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU....=)

then from there i dare not drive that car anymore..so i followed my mom while my dad drove my car back home..lol....

thats roughly sums up my eventful Saturday....next week gonna be super crazy til can die...hopefully all goes well...*fingers crossed*

Monday and Tuesday: practice and rehearsal
Wednesday: Grad Recital, working and concert rehearsal
Thursday: Concert
Friday: class replacement for students and Concert
Saturday: Work whole day without breaks
Sunday: Work, meet up with someone, then off to Terengganu...

n then i wont be back til thursday or friday...hahaha...so see if i have time to update or i have anything particular that i wanna blog about...


btw i'm now bloggin from my bro's new 22'' LCD widescreen monitor....SWEET...i want one for myself too...=p

til then..
toodles...
good day to all...=)

No comments: