Thursday, February 14, 2008

F**k Valentine's day..coz i just screwed it...

i'm rather pissed rite now...why must things come falling apart rite now...i dont get to celebrate valentine's..and thats also fine with me since i cant possibly change my midterm exam or just screw them up..so i'm stuck at home studying for upcoming exams..which i dont quite understand what am i studying about in the 1st place...2ndly..becoz of some fucking faggot...fight errupted..coz of someone unworthy like him...wtf man...sometimes i just couldnt understand..i've respect u well enough with me telling u..asking u for permission to go out..and then that faggot appeared and its my fault for be there at that time..all i did was that i had to keep my words to people,and not that by keep words to my fren i went against ur words..remember ur the one that said that i could go and be home early and stuff like that...now ur saying that i dont respect you that you care bout what happened to me and my surroundings...just so you know that..ur not the only one that has to put up with everything...i'm very mad and upset at this moment..yet i've got no one to talk to and all...can u understand that??
fuck valentine's man....screw it...

No comments: