Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day at home...

yesterday i followed rui's car back to her house and waited for my mom to come pick me up after work..my dad' s not around..won some project thingy so the company sent him and his fellowmates to langkawi for 3 days by air.at 1st my dad wanted to buy another ticket for my mom so she could follow too..but the air ticket cost around 1k plus..my mom said she could have use the money on other things,not so worth it..so she didnt go eventually..
days before,lightning striked the 1st house same row as me,and their roof top was on fire...and the lightning came over to my house(miraculously missed my uncle house,the 2nd house and came to our house) and hit the 'living hall's fan and my house's alarm system..well my mom said it wont work..but to me still seem ok..still got trigger when i open the door...how i wish it hit my tv...so maybe can ask my dad buy LCD tv..wakakaka...
anyways..mom picked me up around 7 something...went to Patisfrance(bakery in taipan) to buy some breads..and we had gelato too...then came back to kota kemuning to had our dinner at some mamak..
next tuesday will be my recital already..hopefully i panic and screw my playing...i'm quite prepared i think...compared to previous times...after recital..me and michelle and rui will go down to KL again..i wanna buy the same cap i bought for bi for Vday, get a metronome...hopefully plan goes well la...
waiting for mom to come home from work and bring me out for lunch...

hope this pic can brightens up everyone's day..=)

No comments: