Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Celebration...

continuation from my last blog...yup screwed Valetine's day..it sucked..but anyways..managed to talk thru stuff..actually i ad gave up Valentine's day and didnt wanted to celebrate it at all...but anyhow..he came to find me after my classes and brought me out for dinner..yea just dinner...coz i had history paper the next morning..so he send me back around 8 something 9...midvalley was packed with lots and lots of humans..when we left...lots of ppl were queing in...i think i sucked in my history paper..having just simply put in everything i know...mixed u with all the facts and dates..and its so darn hard...i never like history..never did...and never am and never will...was so looking forward to friday last week coz my whole week was disasterous...exams and replacement classes..i was exhauted to the max..friday was the worse..had class from 8am til 3 something nonstop..really nonstop...an bi and i was supposed to up to Bukit Tinggi to celebrate Vday..last monute due to some slight changes we didnt go...so we had to find our own plans for the weekend..


my valentine pressie from bi..


happy =)


i didnt mean to brag bout it ok...


oh yea..these are the earrings that bi bought for me...


additions to the collection..

so friday nite we all went over to rui's hse for her open house...it was a blast...i had so much fun there..although i didnt know whats eddy's gf name is..but i really do like u alot..=)hope to know u better..ehehe...then saturday..bi brought me out to pyramid to hangkai coz i wanted to look for something...then after dinner we wen back to Shabu-Shabu in Puchong for dinner...hehe..well this time it wasnt that excited as our 1st time there..but we did enjoy the food there though,,after dinner bi brought me to some hill in puchong that can see half of puchong..








sunday...wanted to go genting actully..but bi decided to bring me there the next time i go ove to his place for the weekend..so we went down to Sg wang to jalan-jalan...this time we took LRT together..it was fun..both of us didnt quite know the route there..but we ended up there still..so it was quite a memorable experience...makan here and there..spend most on food that day...and i bought bi and myself some hp sticker...=)

waiting for LRT


poser boy aka Patrick ong...=)


2nd shot..


this was the funniest!!!hahaha..


decent shot of me..=)


on our way back..bi was thinkin that whether can we be faster than the train if we were to drive..so he shut his eyes and started to imagine that he was driving...and yup he was way faster than we to take the train....hahah

today was one of those unhappy days of mine...1stly it was coz i didnt badly in my CME class,and the lecturer just kept humilliating me like i'm some living beings that dont have feelings..so rite after i finish playing..i rushed out to the toilet to calm myself down..she totally didnt have to said that i'm deaf..coz i can hear perfectly every word that she said...2ndly..sometimes..i wonder..do i live for myself or i live for other ppl...why do i have to see ppl's face and just get on with everything..i mean..its my life here i'm talking about..and just for their information..i too have my own thoughts,feelings and all...
anyhow..i've found my new love when i'm depressed..alcohol...i'm not that daring to try on ciggarettes yet..maybe someday i will..they somehow are my immediate way out to all my problems and depressions for a short time...i wanna be alone..at least just have rui and bi with me...i love them both...they always put sunshine into my days...=)

No comments: