Thursday, February 21, 2008

Midterm's Over!!!!

yea..just had my last paper for this sem's midterm...finally man...it was the Intro to Music Theatre paper...consisted of some MCQ,short answer and an essay question..well..i didnt study much last nite..after class me and rui went straight to pasar malam to buy dinner for us all..then by the time we headed home also almost 8..after eating and messing around..9 something...then i studies the new slides that the lecturer just posted online...10 something ad..then went to shower,hang out with bi..11 something ad by then...then we watched 恶作剧2吻..around 3 only i slept..then this morning sleepy like shyt...dragged myself to college..force my eyes to open during theory class...oh...anyways..back to my midterm paper...the essay question goes like this:choose any internationally staged musical(not local productions) and briefly talk about its music,storyline,social events if theres any and its main character...i stoned there for quite some time..thinking of which musical to write about as i dunno much..i thought of writting Phantom of the Opera,Sweeney Todd,Singin' in the Rain, South Pacific....one thing..i wasnt sure whether Sweeney Todd is internationally staged but thats the musical that i know bout most...so what the heck..i bet on my luck and went on with Sweeney Todd...hopefully my lecturer accepts my answer..if not i'm sure to fail this paper...
so darn sleepy and tired.but i just couldnt sleep now..was waiting for my turn on the piano...later going to have my violin,piano and vocal classes..god..i super hate thursdays...so i guess i just came here to drop some thoughts of mine...gotta go to practise my piano and violin...til next time....





No comments: