Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st Week of Uni

its time to recap the year of 2008...

time really flies...2 months ago my sem break started...didnt wanna find anything to do as i was planning to spend my holidays prepare for my exam and also to spend some time with someone...but then stuff happened...and i was stuck with lots of time being alone...but then actually..in the past 2 months..i really got a taste of my own life finally...busied myself with hongkong and english series,practise piano...went for classes...then in december..kicked start it with my piano ATCL performance examination...shortly after the exam..went over to singapore with Dithyrambic Singers for the World Youth Choral Festival '08...came back and busied myself with xmas carolling stuff...catching up with frens...went to ipoh to surprise one of my pempuan kesayangan for her bday...also not to forget the surprise bday get-together for rui...barely had time to stop and look back...to think bout stuff...the past month has been a rather fulfilling one...i just kept going and going and going...now i'm kinda looking forward to this year's december..more xmas carolling for me...

my timetable for this sem is rather free...although its my final sem in year 2...next sem i'll be in my final year ad..time does flies...

Monday..

woke up damn early for my 8am class...after that went back to sleep again...went out for lunch with rui and eddy...


rui so cute..




playing with the car refreshner thingy..haha

thats the only class we had for the whole day..so we planned an outing together with all of them...


waiting for theiry



emoness...lol...no la...i dont emo that often..was busy smsing..lol




bluekzs...=p




haha...




this is so wrong..but we just wanna have fun.lol...these are the small lil crazy things we do when we're together..


we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan for movies...watched Lady Cop Papa Crook...

at some restaurant having dinner...






tuesday...my busiest day of the week...class starts at 9am..continue from 4pm til late at nite...being busy is good..=)


wednesday...again the 8am class...then til evening only got choir...
thursday...class from 10am...still not sure bout the exact time table yet...6-8pm in bukit jalil for my vocal class and to be someone's accompanist...need to earn money mah..actually kinda like thursdays...coz its clubbing nite..hahaha..


after class and dinner..went back to condo to dress up for clubbing session..




our outfit for the nite...





at cineleisure's mcd...originaly plan was to Scarlet...but then the crowd there was kinda sad...so we changed to MOS...again!!!hahaa..i just love MOS




playing with cam while waiting for weicheng before change of plans..






thats what we do during free times..haha





damn got feel rite...but the hp kinda spoil the pic...lousy hp of mine..hahaha




in MOS..waiting for the guys to get our drinks..





in the lift..went down to the car to put her handbag...





heart dancing..=)






crowded..music was good...sweaty ppl around..but i dont mind..ahaha..bumped into a few familiar faces there...




after MOS..

the usual yamcha session in SS15 darus...





bang nak ambil gambar ke??hahahah





hahaha....i actually ran away and stood far away from him..lol
and bout this pic...xiu wei purposedly requested for an explaination...he wanna make clear that he was drunk...not GAY...lol...



back in condo...was waiting for my turn to get cleaned up...so camwho abit..too free nothing to do d..hahaha

sober...coz the liquor tasted like syrup and coke...yucky...=(





think my legs already swollen lo..hahaha...




okay i know ur sick of my face already...thats all for this post...hahaha



i miss my earring..must have lost one side of it when i was dancing..aih...i really love this earring alot..but then its not selling anymore in pyramid's Nose..aih...very sad lo...=( this is all i'm left with...aih...






last thing to share before i go...i've got my ATCL exam rusult d...i got DISTINCTION!!!!wakakka...seriously didnt see it coming at all lo...but its not a high distinction la...only 3 marks above the qualified marks..hahaha
okay la...dunno when i'm gonna update d...
ciaoz...muahz muahz...
=)
tuning into Just Dance - Lady Gaga heart this song...got some certain memories to it....sweet..=)

11 comments:

Lingz said...

congratulations hahaha

Jialin said...

Hey! I saw the earring you want at Nose, Pyramid. Teehee..You can get them back there..

Congratulations to you for having flying colours..heh

Have a nice day!

Loves!

Unknown said...

mummy!! Why this post don't have my pic one?!! Sad edy..

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

jialin..i asked my bro to find them for me on saturday at pyramid...but dun have..no more d...aih..


lala...hmm so ngam dont have ur pic la..ahhaa...coz ur always not around with us...too bad..bluekzs..!!!hahahaha

Jialin said...

haha..got leh..i went yesterday, which is sunday. got a lot more some more. Hang on the top left there.

Unknown said...

YOu bad la!! Purposely don't wanna take pictures with me!! Purposely one!!! Purposely!!!!

I cry!!!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

jialin....really got meh???today i went down to pavilion and sg wang there to look for the earring lo...dun have ler..i was kinda upset lo..aih...so i went Diva and bought another gold earring..but it looks kinda like leave...

i miss my dragonfly...=(

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

lala..somemore say i purposely...

whatever!!!!!!hahahaah....

no la..u come out have fun with me..sure got plenty of pics de lo...hahahaha

so when u wanna go dance with me??lol

but then u always ffk me de la..so i'm ad used to it lo..hahahahhaha

joking nia..=p

Jialin said...

They have a pair of gold and the other are silver. Still available at Nose, Pyramid. Really!!!!My sisters were there too. Grab it ASAP if you really want it so much..heh..

Have a nice day!!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

jialin...i went to pyramid just now...and was lucky enough to grab the last pair in gold!!!!

am so happy rite now..hahahaha

=)

Jialin said...

heh, glad that you got it.

Take good care of them..heh

Have a nice day!!!

Stay happy always..wink