Thursday, January 29, 2009

*Sigh...*

continueing my rotting session back in cheras condo...
seriously...things already so messed up as they already are..and already so f**ked up as they already did...and it just gone from bad to worse...

woke up super early today...well not literally early early..but for me..its kinda early lo..8am ler..not early aaa???and not forgetting that i only went to bed around 3 something last nite...well early this morning if u wanna get specific bout it...chompped down my breakfast...packed up my stuff..changed into my jeans and mng tank top..off i drove back to cheras for my 1 hour aural class...so as usual i told the securities that i got my own lot and and imma park at my own unit...just before i enter the lift..i saw some stupid security went over to my car...so i had this really bad omen that my car would be clamped..less than half an hour later i went down to get my car to go to uni...sure enough...my sixth sense was damn rite..darn it...so i went down to the securities area..asked them to remove the clamp thingy...and they want me to pay 50bucks for it...50BUCKS!!!! for heaven's sake...so at 1st i ad told myself...DO NOT GIVE IN AT ALL....but bla bla bla...i already cant be bothered with all the problems and all i wanted was to get away from there and rush to uni..told the head that if he would be kind enough to remove the clamp for me..i would come back and pay the compound later after my class and since i did not have that much cash with me at that time...so he held on to my residence card and i rushed to uni...was late...but well...whatever la..i'm too lazy to be bothered with all the nonsense seeing that i'm going thru such a bad time...after class..went to redraw some cash and paid the compound...

lesson learnt: dont ever park at your own lot EVER AGAIN...

how is that gonna make any sense to anyone of you...you tell me...


btw...in the lift i kinda overheard some ppl talking bout parking lots in my condo area...so this lady was telling her frens that came over here to bai nian...she told them that she bought another extra parking lot for 7k plus....7000 freakin BUCKS!!!!!and she said some paid for more!!!...its kinda ridiculous on how the management earns money...on stupid freaking parking lot..which is like as big as a combined queen sized and super single bed size piece of land...and it costs at least around 8k...RM8000!!!!!

pls tell me its not only me who thinks that this is damn ****ing ridiculous....


i'm sure they will be ppl thinking i'm so stupid enough to think this way as there's always such stupid condo policies bout parkings and stuff like that...
i'm very well awared of it..just wanna complain thats all...=)

No comments: