Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dancing...I Heart!!!

just a short update...nth much to talk about rite now..my head is pounding rather terribly rite now...couldnt sleep and there's nth i can do to make the headache go away...ish ish...

i realise my blog has been filled with quite a few clubbing posts lately...hahaha..loving my life rite now...no worries..i'm a healthy clubber..=) despite my bad sleeping habits la...

slept almost whole day on thursday...needed all the energy that i could get for the nite's out...lol.as usual..had class til 8pm..rui picked me up..went for dinner...and went back to dressed up for our nite....this time round...its a girls nite out...1st time..haha..


rui doing some final touch ups..haha..outfit for the nite..


went to picked up soofun and chinnlynn...off we went to MOS


toilet break!!!




my fedora abit zhor deng lo...ish...


cute soofun..=)



went to get our complimentary drink...it was nth lo i tell you..haha...alcohol-free nite..=)




accidentally artistic..got this pic when i was passing my cam to the bartender...





got help from the bartender...focused wrongly..but i'm not complaining..=) thanx dude...
just the 4 of us...



clarrise and fun..





dance babeh...dance..





rui,fun and lynn




wish u were there with us whole nite...




loving my fedora...but i always abandon my stuff...









heart dancing....=)










i shall call him the beautiful stranger...lol...






resting...





fun nite...though lots of ikan masin..hahaha





3 of us...






left kinda earlier than we used to for the 1st time...went yc with the "beautiful stranger" and his bunch of frens...haha...
one more thing..i've found myself a new pair of DRAGONFLY earrings...the exact same pair...the last pair in the shop..how lucky..=)
lately i'm kinda into accesories...coz i've bought myself a fedora, (like finally!!!)...a headband, an antique-looking ring...and another pair of gold earrings...
lala keep laughing at me on my change of style...hope that i'm not becoming some ah lian..hahaha.
people does change...all the time in fact...but i'm loving every single bit of the new hueyhsiang..the new clarrise...=)

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

hhahaha....thanx lala...i think my style now is rojak lo..but good also la..dun limit myself to one type of style..hahaha...

i'm shopping like crazy lo...ish ish..

its not MY beautiful stranger la..aiyo...

Yirui said...

lala.. she got his number l.. but not contacting him.. hhahaa.. but they are ok la.. not tat bad.. quite gentleman.. hahaa.. wa.. the way you say ah.. not like last time always get mad of small little things.. and last time the way she dress... outdated and fahionless... hahahaaa... kek sei her lo??

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

i take critics open-mindedly to change into a better person...and i really do admit that i dress like....hmm i dunno how to say...shyt??hahahhaa

critics are all welcome...=) but pls dont be so harsh on me la...hahaha..later i cry...lolz

Lingz said...

hhaaahah tat emotion? tears easily...tat's so Huey Hsiang...

hahha..

so don tease poeple when they dressed wierd.. or else u r teasing urself while u r changing to be the style tat u "ejek" ahah.!!!

not harsh lar rite? don cry don cry..

hey mummmy .. got miss me not..? haven start missing arr?!!!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

u just left for a day nia...but things are different without you around la..hahahaha...

btw...i'm skipping aural class next week..hahaha..so wont be back for the whole week..wakakaka!!!

Lingz said...

left for one day. but things change.. . oh my god.. i left for nearly two weeks.. 14 days.. man.. so things would keep changing....would it be.. change like.. as in..

u r no longer single????????

Lingz said...

really wanna hear from u guys la.. how was the day.. the 3 days. without me in this week ahah.. wonderin wat n how u guys doing.