Tuesday, January 29, 2013

True or False

I've heard so many different things from different people.
I'm in a very confused state now. There are just so many question marks i wish i could find answers to them.
I wish i could talk to you, and really try to understand what you want, what u meant by those words.
But i know when i tried, you'll just escape it, not wanting to answer them by telling me not to confuse you.
Are you stressed out and mad right now that you just dun want to think about whats going on, or you've made up your mind but you dont dare to tell me the truth?

I wish there's something i can still hold on to, a small tiny hope, that one day, we'll be okay.
Am i just fooling myself? I really dont know what is right, whats not, and what is true and whats fake.
I'm drowning....

No comments: