Saturday, March 29, 2008

2 weeks worth of updates

story continues from my lasy post...about my stupid cheapo bro...so last saturday was my dad's birthday...so i had to make my way home no matter what..and we had a family dinner on saturday nite in USJ 1..after everything we went home..i was to meet up with bi the next day as i've promised rui that i will go see her cheer performance at Cineleisure...but its hard for bi to come my house to pick me up as his family already sold off the other two of their cars..and its quite hard to take his mom's car as someone might need to use it and i didnt want to create some chaoz or bring any troubles to them...well just in case u didnt understand the situation well enough...bi's car is quite heavily modified..too flashy...so its best dun let my parents and neighbours see his car..u know la...gossips and this that..hated all those..and i didnt want my parents to judge him by the car he drives..so i asked that cheapo bro of mine to fetch me out to mcd to and i'll meet bi there..well he agreed to fetch me the next morning.. under the circumstance of understanding my situation...so everything was well arranged rite???NO I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!the next morning i woke up...wanted to get prepared earlier but my dad was using the toilet..so i had to wait...so i went down and had my breakfast...then i went up to watch my hk series...around an hour later i went down to take my shower and got changed..suddenly got scolding from my mom..so i ask her back.."fatt mat yeh lan cha??early morning scold here scold there for nothing...."..she just kept quiet and went to shower..the thing is i did nothing wrong to get the scolding for her..i guess she was rushing for her facial appointment..and its not like fault that she was rushing...so before i left the house i was rushing to eat the tong shui my mom made..and suddenly the cheapo farker came and tell off that i will follow my mom out as she will pass by mcd on her way to the shop she's having her appoinment..i was like shocked..coz last nite we ad had everything arranged and he fully understood everything..and suddenly he decided to FFK me like hell...i was farking mad...mad at the fact that he ad understooded that i needed his help..and suddenly ffk me..well the thing was the previous day when he needed my laptop for his stupid farking graduation project..i forced myself to finished up all my assignment so he could have my laptop..and now when i needed a tiny favour from him..this is what i get in return...i was argueing with him..and my dad just barged in and scolded my so-called-fren (bi) why cant he come my house and pick me up, instead of me walking out to meet him...i just kept quiet and stared hard at that cheapo bastard...he just walked away and showered and get ready for his stupid F1 race..(on saturday i asked him to help me wash up the toilets upstairs...he said he will share the work half half with me..i had some other housework to do..he had nothing to do at all..so halfway doing,i went upstairs to take something..i saw him sitting infront of his comp surfing net after he had done washing one..so i just told him off..."u got time to play comp,and there still plenty time before papa comes back from work before u guys leave for sepang..do some housework will die meh??!!i walked off and he just kept quiet)..i made another arangements with bi..i was so damn pissed..i went up to my room and banged hard on my door..somehow i think my dad decided to let me do whatever i wish...when bi reached the place i was to meet him..i left the house, saying goodbye to my dad when my dad said nothing more bout bi coming to my house to fetch me..i super duper hate him now..cheapo asshole...

so i met up with bi..went over to his house to drop off my stuff coz staying over at his place that nite...then we went to Cineleisure...was quite packed...managed to find a good place on the 1st floor..and then we met Chinnlynn and Soofun...we gave them our place and me and bi left to 3rd floor..(coz some stupid aunty her mom acted damn lanci coz their daughter/granddaughter is competing and to their point of view i'm actually blocking them.i was there far longer than they were..u dont know how bitchy were they.rolled their eyes and shaked their heads when i was talking to bi..and we were just talking normal things like he told me everywhere was packed..i was like wtf is wrong with them??!!!and there's this malay girl keep poking my head with her batang of balloon thingy..i dont know whether she did that on purpose or what..but i keep no grudge on her coz it was really tight there..no space at all...)..so me and bi left..bi bought popcorn and drinks and that was our lunch for that day...stood there throughout the whole competition...damn tired...after the stunt catagory performance had finished, me and bi left as we had to rush back to pyramid...TS people celebrating Sweesum's birthday at Redbox and supposed to meet up at 6pm...reached there and made some calls...other all will be late..so me and bi went walking around in pyramid..and bi went for a round in arcade..i just went to try my luck lookin for cardigan/sweater..guess it was my day..i've found the one that is what i exactly wanted in MNG..knitted cardigan with hood,long in lenght and most important of all,must have size and the sleeves are long enough..bought it even when i was kinda broke..cost me rm110..but i was happy...then we went to meet up with the rest...it was my first time been to a Karaoke...i kept eating nonstop..got sushi,ice creams, soup, noodles...great varieties of food...it was damn cold inside our room..so i kept going out to the reception area...had some fight with bi..we let early as we were supposed to stay til midnite...then bi had to go to his office to do some thing with his friends..so i just tagged along...around 2am only went home...

at Redbox...


back at bi's office..was watching hk series...

class as normal throughout the whole week..although i was quite free at the fact that i've finally passed up the history term paper...but suddenly the music theater lecturer decided to throw us another assignment, need to create a play just in two week's time..as if we're so free and didnt need to prepare for our finals...no choice..so had some meet up with the groups i'm working with on friday...the whole week was damn tiring...friday morning i had 2 hours of history class..was damn sleepy..after that i had piano group class..can say that i was sleeping almost throughout the whole class...after class..had my lunch alone at cafeteria as i was starving..then went home and sleep til 2 something...i had discussion with frens at 3...bi came and fetch me to schu...our discussion ended around 7...then bi picked me up,headed home to clean up and rest for awhile before heading out to midvalley for movie and dinner..had dinner at Yoshinoya..please remind myself not to go there anymore..its damn expensive not to mention that the food there is not hot and not tasty..we watched 27 Dresses..i was quite pissed when halfway watching..reminded me of my stupid cheapo selfish bro...after movies i told bi that i didnt want to go home yet...so we headed up to genting!!!!


half way there..bi stopped at the roadside just to let me take pic..he knows that i'm "crazy" of genting..well i just like the nite view there only la...


another shot..


on the way up..


up in genting...kl view from genting...


poser boy...=)


at Oldtown Kopitiam


asked him take pic..he say i this say that..finally i kept quiet...and looked away...












i look so ugly!!!

after makan we left as it was quite late and i have class at 11 the next morning...

on our way down...bye bye genting...we'll go up again soon....=)



its gonna be a few hectic weeks ahead of me...got finals and concerts and group classes..which reminds me that i still havent get johan's score..god how am i going to play for him this friday??i'm dead!!!!...

No comments: