Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Shopping Trip (again)...

updates again...monday morning bi send me back for class and waited for my class to end so he can fetch me back to subang again...promised his fren, weejinn that we will go attend his some sort of exam..he's studying hotel management,and he was serving that day..(just so u know)...rushed like mad...went to the taylors in Bali @sunway mentari...was my 1st time there during college and working hours...quite happening la there compared to my college...damn funny la throughout our whole meal there...its one-of-a-kind kinda experience..quite memorable and fun la..had much fun there laughin my ass off...tuesday after recital which is my last class..we went out for shopping trip again to 1U...didnt know there's sales again..but too bad i've spend much of my allowance although its just the begining of the month..sad...i'm so shyt broke now...really hoping that i could find some student to teach..to get extra money...

she was bz on the hp most of the time...


=p




toilet break...as usual the camwho sessions with the mirrors..




look at her...tsk tsk tsk...hahaha





bought something for myself during the shopping trip(although i ad sweared to myself that i wont spent that day...)

diva's necklace...love it alot!!!! and the cloth to clean up the necklace..(but i dont think it worked as i expected..)




new purse for myself...

No comments: