Monday, March 24, 2008

Last Week...

last week...was bz rushing assignment...most of the time i was kinda alone..liked it that way...rui had plenty practises for the whole week as they need to practise for Charm Competition, which just held yesterdat afternoon at Cineleisure...i liked last week the most..coz i had holiday on my busiest day of a week...naughty me had been skipping vocal class the week before...just wasnt in the mood to sing and all..hectic schedules makes me tensed up almost everyday...wednesday after choir class, rui needed to go back to sunway for cheer practise an yikling went to UM to watch some choir concert with eddy...bi was and is bz with business and all most of the time..he told me he couldnt accompany me...so i was already expecting to stay at home alone...but suddenly lala said she wanted to go buy birthday pressie for his dad coz she will be leaving the next day, back to ipoh..so i tagged along with her and victor...we went to Sg Long to pick up his bro and had dinner together..after that we went to Jusco Cheras Selatan for pressie hunting...i needed time and space, to get away from everything for awhile...they fetched me back..and lala followed victor back to his place..so i was alone at home..taking my own sweet time..enjoying the peacefulness and quietness in the house...browsing thru lowyat forum look hairstyles and clothes..suddenly i heard someone opened the door..it was kinda late too..about 11 something...so i thought it was yikling..i just continued with what i was doing...suddenly the door opened..and bi appeared...i was surprised and happy to see him...(well not to say very very surprised..as i kinda thought y bi didnt come find me since i left my hse key with him..he could have just came and surprise me...but lately he's extremely bz with his work and all..so i just crossed that of my mine..didnt thought that it will happen)..was very happy at the fact that he still managed to spare some time with me no matter how bz he is..and he actually came here all the way from his house...he spend the nite with me...the next morning woke up quite late..just in time to had breakfast together with yikling and jenny...well just incase u are wondering why jenny just pop up from no where...she came to my house to use the internet...after lunch bi left....so whole day i just hanged out at home..doing nothing..reluctant to finish up my term paper...in the evening..went for vocal class...accompanist was sick that day so he didnt showed up..which means i could save up rm25!!thats alot ok...one month rm100 just for the accompanist aaa...aih...after my class...my cheapo bro kept calling me asking me this that bout my laptop..he kept calling like a few times almost every few minutes and its pissing me off..as i was busy and needed to do my term paper...coz of his stupid graduation assignment...i had to borrowed him my laptop...and i needed it for my own term paper..yea he's damn fucking selfish..as if his own assignment is so farking important..since he got so many frens with benefit...go borrow from them la..y find me??y beg me??.whatever man...so he purposedly came here all the way from shah alam..just to take my laptop...and the next day my dad had to come and fetched me home...so farking selfish and inconsiderate...damn fucking pissing me off..more stories to come...u will see how farking stupid he is...it has reached my limit..therefore i will remove his link from my blog...and i wont borrow of help him anymore...not even once.....damn fucking pissed now...

No comments: