Saturday, March 08, 2008

What will our future look like??

came home for the weekend...anyways...i fell down yersterday at the stairs in my coll...i was leaving college with victor and yikling...then suddenly i slipped and fell a few steps down the stairs...at that moment it hurts like shyt...i thought i hurt my backbone and cant walk ad coz the pain is killing me...luckily victor was there and he was kind to send us home so i didnt need to walk too much as every step i took hurts like mad...when i reached back to condo...my back bleed...skin came off when i fell down and terkena the edges of the steps..now my back is swollen and my ass got a few blueblack spots...i cant even sit comfortably...i missed bi...dunno when will i see him...
today is election day...my parents and bro are glued to the tv...getting the latest news on the election...it seems that MCA lose quite a few seats to DAP...i was wondering...what will our future look like??it seems to me that from now on..it will be even harder for us chinese people...life's tough for us anyways.just hope that we can all pull it through...afterall..its coz of our own decision isnt it???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.