Saturday, March 01, 2008

Recent Updates...

lets talk about my last week....well..was surprised by angela's phone call to me on saturday nite saying that she found a puppy and ask if she could keep in condo...well..i told her that its alrite as long as she keeps it clean and takes care of it.well..lots of things happened coz of the puppy's arrival to our hse..but its no one to blame...whats past is past...

look at yirui...climbed so high up when bi came and find us on sunday nite...were bout to head out to some mamak...just didnt want to stay at home...


monday..we had breaks in between classes..and victor said he wanna bring the dog to see a vet..so me and rui teman him...

tuesday i had recital..well i was quite satisfied with my performance that afternoon as for the 1st time i was fully aware of what's happening up there and what was i playing at the moment...although i was quite panic that time..my left hand actually started to harden towards the ending of my piece coz of the coldness in the recital hall and me panicking..luckily i managed to calm myself down and finish up the whole piece perfectly..."whew"...lingling was rite before me..after her it was my turn..after i've done..we cabut straightaway..went back to house to get changed and rest for awhile..and then we headed down to KL..again...well supposedly michelle was to go down with us but she went back kk to deal with some urgent matters..next time yea??=)...


at some hongkong style cafe....had our lunch there before started shopping




wanna act kelian...hide under there..wahahaha


went over to sg wang..u can hardly see me playing this....


coz i suck to the max at driving...so u can rarely see me driving on the road...


bought digital metronome...my old wan too bulky to be brought around and according to lala..its spoilt




bought some clothes...my 1st esprit top!!!(gone jakun all over it...sorry sorry..coz i'm poor..),one formal top from nichii and a sleeping pants from FOS...


my ipanema sandals..love it!!=)

friday...i didnt went for my 8am history class as i woke up to find that my stomach was aching..didnt knew it was gastric...and i know i couldnt concertrate in class so might as well just stay at home and rest...then i woke up later feeling ok to attend my piano group class @ 10am..lasted for slightly more than an hour..then waited at college for bi to come pick me up..lazy to walk home...then we headed over to tesco extra in taman midah cheras..need to get toilet rolls for my house...and we also bought something...

ta-da!!!!...my fav candy...


just got back from genting...bi got some event there...gonna update all bout it on my next post...stay tuned...=)

No comments: