Sunday, December 07, 2008

Awaken

its the 15th day of me being single after such a long time...its not that bad afterall...last time i used to think that its so pathetic and sad that my hp doesnt have any smses from people...nobody to sms...nobody to call and chat...nobody to manja around with...but what the heck...doesnt seems to bother me much anyways...
single and liking it...not loving it la...i dunno la..i just live my day how i want it to be...

ever since settled things clearly with him...i realise that i've change alot...i enjoy looking at good looking guys although most of the time majority of my frens would think that i have the opposite taste on guys and looks to them...hahaha..i seriously dunno whats wrong with me...but dun care la...i'm not like last time anymore..kept checking my hp like every half a minute to see if i get any sms anot...i dun tidy my room as often as before..i just chuck everything around til its too messy..then i'll only start to tidy...i became more carefree..nothing much to worry about...take life easier...taking everything easier..i became more rough...as in speak loudly and roughly...hahhaa..what has got into me la..but as long as i'm happy..i dun care..

being single is not that sad at all like how i used to think it would be...maybe i was too dependent and paranoid if he would leave me one day...and that day already came and went...slowly getting used to everything rite now..its a new lifestyle...

fren said that they were expecting me to be gloomy...sad all the time..or would cry my heart out when talk bout stuff like that..i'm surprised by myself too...i woke up in such a short time...save myself from all the unnecesary pain and sufferings...people thought that i would be very weak and all..but i'm kinda decisive rite now...i know what i want and what i wanna do next..once i've made my decision..i'll go for it...even if one day he'll come begging for me...i have my own decision..and i'll stick to it..i wont be 心软...

i'm actually stronger that i thought...people said that i didnt heal yet..but i'm just awaken...dont really know that myself...all i know is i gotta move on with my life..coz time doesnt wait for me...i gotta fight for what i want...wont waste my time crying over unworthy people and stuff...

i'm doing kinda well today....maybe its a sign of a good start of my new life...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! You're finally awaken!! Muax!! So, since you're ok now....clubbing plan can cancel alr right?? Hahahahahaha.....XD

Jialin said...

hahaha..angela..you sounds like you really don't wanna go clubbing..so cute!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

in ur dreams lala...dun even think of ffk me lo..i got alot of saksi okay...hahahahha

Victor said...

I'm not one of the saksi ya? =P

Unknown said...

Hahahha...see!! No saksi alr...lolx....

Jialin dear,
yea, I really don't like clubbing...but to cheer her up..I have to promise her anything la...XD

Hahaahahahhahahaha.....XD