Saturday, December 06, 2008

Waking Up

this post marks the 200th post in my blog since i started this blog in the year of 2006.
so many things happened in just a nite's time...truths are revealed...and its really good to know..coz your just another unworthy person..thanx for making my day sux til the bottom last nite...
after carolling and dinner at parade..i went to rui's place for sleepover..need some accompany..and someone to talk to...finally..i see your true colours..i will not be sad for you and us anymore...coz your just unworthy...full of lies since the day we got together..til the day we broke up and til now...

although i still woke up with heartache this morning...but i'll try my very best...to move on with my life..i'm very sure that there will be some much much better guy out there...

scars on my arms to remind myself..to forget bout you and treat you like a lesson in my life...yes i tried to hurt myself to let you see...but ur just heartless anyways...and now the scars just wont go away...and they'll be my all time mentor..to not make the same mistakes ever again...

you dont deserve my trust...my heart, my love, my tears, my energy,my time.my respect...although i've wasted much effort and money and time on you...thats it...gonna put a stop to everything...

thanx for teaching me such a huge lesson...

p.s.:to your new gf....GOOD LUCK...

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

3 comments:

Jialin said...

Yes yes yes!!
So glad to see you are fine now..ehe.

Hey, I think our house is near to each other..

I stay at KK, and we can meet up and know more about each other!!!

OMG! I am so excited right now..

hehe..Have a nice day and take good care of yourself..

I've linked your blog to mine

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

ya i know..haha..i'm staying in bukit rimau..next time should find u too...hahahaha...can yamcha 2gether...lolz...

i've woke up from everything...its nothing but a beautiful dream..but of coz..i have to give him credit for used to being a good bf to me la..but now...no thanks...best i dun have anything to do with him...

like i said..what goes around comes around...surely got balasan wan...

Unknown said...

Hahaha....

Can I join both of you for the yum cha session??? XD