Monday, December 29, 2008

Just Another Day

slept at 5.45am this morning...woke up at 12pm..was expecting some nagging and lecturing from my parents...but nope..they didnt say a word..maybe already given up on me???

i've finally learn to let go...maybe starting to give up on myself too...

so now there are a few things to focus in my life....for the year of 2009...
1)maintain my weight at around 45-46kg...
2)pull myself together for a new semester in college
3)work hard,study hard
4)party twice as hard...if not as hard as how i work and study
5)love my frens even more...
6)love myself more


a brand new year...2009...marks the start of a brand new phase in my life...i've finally get the life of my own... by messing up my own life maybe??


let things takes its course....what will happen will happen no matter how hard one tries to stop it..what will not happen will not..no matter how much one wants it to happen or tries to make it happen..just go with the flow...although i've heard bout this phrase from different people and it kinda makes me sick hearing it all the time...what is yours will be yours..whats not will not...


hopes, wishes, and miracles do not exist.....and they simply wont come true either...

No comments: