Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finale

Finale is a music making software that i just got to learn to use and same time managed to finished my my assignment in less than 2 hours...bangga..hahaha...all thanks to lala..she taught me and helped me alot...hahaha...

it was really crazy..playing LeeHom's songs on my lappy and doing my assignment on lala's lappy..but still using mine coz i need to look back and forth to copy the music scores into leadsheets...suddenly got the urge to finish both pieces at a go coz i wanna rest 2mr...and maybe practise my piano and vocal...wanna make sure that all my time are well spend...

damn tired throughout the whole day...classes and practise...been in uni for the entire day since 8am...got home awhile and i went out again for choir practise...got back and i got myself to do the MIDI assignment...just finished not long ago...haha...so productive today....proud of myself..hahaha....

still thinking whether should i go Korea anot...kinda tough to make up my mind right now...sigh...

kayz..gonna update more when i got the pics from vic, or maybe when i'm free and got nth much to do...

til then...
loves,
muahzmuahz...
=)

No comments: