Thursday, May 28, 2009

Liar Liar Pants On Fire

some ramdom update again...have a tendency to update my blog as frequent as i can coz i dun like to blog bout stuff that happened too long time back...

just came back from the trio practise and yamcha session with frens...came back quickly wash up my clothes...



out of the blue...being random...was waiting in the train after my class in bukit jalil...took the train back to cheras...i think that was the last time i'm gonna take the train alone..worried bout my own safety now..talked to mom bout it...thought of getting me a car...but coz of some consequences and i rejected her offer...gonna have some changes made so i wont need to travel alone anymore...



monday..skipped all my classes coz i had to attend my vocal exam...my accompanist, sze ying picked me up in the morning and we headed to my teacher's place for run thru...then i went lunch with my teacher before going to the exam venue which was at One World Hotel...


went to Sri Petaling for lunch...and guess what i spotted...




the EvoX police car...1st time saw it...


waited at the hotel for more than 2 hours...coz had to tumpang ppl's car for a ride...no choice...my exam was scheduled at 4pm...and i was already there since before 2pm..haha..waited and waited...exam went fine i think..haha...after exam met up with rui and together-gather we went Ikea kai kai...after that went to Sunway to meet up with eddy and ling for dinner...

as usual la play with whatever we got hold of...

1st take by YikLing






2nd take by Eddy






3rd take by Yirui






4th take by Clarrise

i was laughing like mad...*bang wall...*



i laughed so hard...minus the laughter...no noise produced..as usual..thats how i laugh..and my stomach was aching coz muscle cramming from laughing...and it still hurts the next day...hahaha..






plain stupidity...haha


dropped yirui at Sunway College for cheer practise..lepaked abit there...came back to cheras after that...

can see my pink shorts???hehee....went Ikano...and got sale at Padini Concept Store...so i got myself a pair of pink shorts and a pair of shoes for less than 60bucks...happy..=D


peekaboo!!!!! lately find myself abit too obsessed with the color PINK...went Ikea and i totally fell in love with those pink drawers, stools, chairs and all...ahaha



trip to Ikea was kinda like a trip with errants rather than to kai kai for fun...bought clothes cover for my bro and myself, got an air-tight bottle for my dad...and this packet of food clips...so colourful...so i got it...ahaha


and that night yirui brought someone back with her...


TEDDY....



uber cute lo...as though its just a Toy toy poodle..






Teddy is James' puppy...



brought him out to Oldtown with us while we had dinner before going to choir practise.
and Teddy peed on me while i was carrying him..haha..
after choir, suggested to go down KL for supper..missed the mamak near KLPac...why??coz so far i can only find a mamak that sells apong...and its damn nice...the 1st and the last time i had apong was during our Dithyrambic's A Choral Voyage concert...so everyone agreed and off we went down there...
came back around 12 something...found out that we were locked outside instead coz the padlock of the grill dropped and locked us out..and only rui got the key to it and she was at One U for movies...called for help and to seek refuge at fren's place...in the end...went to eddy's house..hahaha

waiting for eddy to come pick us up when he dropped us off at about 5 minutes ago..ahhaa



still got mood to laugh and camwho despite what had happened..


squat down next to her to take pic with her..



=( coz we cant go home....


in the end...we both fell asleep at eddy's place...rui only came to pick us up at 3am...got home to shower and stuff...updated my blog...bummed around abit and went to bed around 5 something...or was it 4 something??hmmm couldnt really remember..
timeflies and its thursday already...shyt i still didnt really practise my Beethover Concerto yet...class in the evening...i'm in DEEP SHYT!!!!!!
end of this post.....
toodles...
muahzmuahz...

No comments: