Sunday, May 10, 2009

Honey Lemon

Finally loaded the pics from my cam into my lappy....just some brief updates....


went to LeeHom's Music-Man Concert Tour '09 last saturday @ Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil...
although they said no cameras and recordings allowed..but then i still managed to snuggle my cam in..plus...everyone's got a camera phone nowadays...so its hard to stop ppl from taking pics and doing recordings..lol..

coz i was seated kinda far away from the stage, in order to get a good view of LeeHom, only way is thru the projector...


came back on stage again after changing...




with his 30k USD custom-made guitar..






tribute to some famous superheroes...among them are Superman



Hulk



007




and last but not least...MUSIC MAN....there were others like Lara Croft, Iron Man, Spiderman and so on but i couldnt get any clear pics of it...seated too far...T________T



later he came out again with his violin..and play an interlude which led into his song for a movie 色。戒...落叶归根...





yengness with his violin..







LeeHom on piano..




he's so talented...he plays drums, guitar, violin, piano, erhu, beatbox and he dances too...








me and my bro damn hyper there...singing and shouting..lol basically everyone were damn hyper...if i can i'll buy those expensive seats...haaha



the ever lengzhai and talented musician...he's such an inspiration to me...=D


encore pieces...


after concert..came back to KK for supper...

the amount of melted planta from my Roti Boom...crazy rite??i too a bite and i found some liquid ooozing out from my roti. so i took out the roti and tilted it..and guess what...liquid (planta) came flowing out like water...imagine i eat all of it....gross-nya...ahha



sunday evening...went out for dinner with family and grandparents...on my way out...sky super blue with cotton-like clouds...although the weather is freaking hot...even til now..




seriously dunno whats with me..i just love to see sunsets and blue skies with white fluffy clouds...haha













me and ling....monday nite went to KLCC for Joshua Redman



eddy and i..



at KLIA on wednesday nite...



went there to send YinnCher off to US...



i've changed my another blog's URL...so those who wanna know...ask me kayz..
Good Day...=)
loves,
muahzmuahz...

No comments: