Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ur Darling, Ur Bao Bei

coming up...a stupid post filled with nothing but pictures of myself...bored during the hols of which i ended up taking lots of pictures of myself...and to show u that i'm a self-absorbed freak...yea whatever it is...its my blog..so close it if ur sick of my face already...if u havent and u're here to read it..i'm damn sure that u'll get sick with my chubby and huge face after this post..lol...



with my hse pet...tiger...



the bruise on my leg...pretty no??lol...its gone for good..



during hols..i basically spend most of my nights watching hk drama if not surfing the net...and suddenly i got hit by this huge idea of recycling my mom's clothes since vintage is in the fashion style now...

for starters...pics of myself...so lala...haha


plain stupid



hmmmm....missing you...or no???


went rampaging thru my mom's clothes...which is in my wardrobe...told ya that she took over my wardrobe when i left my house to stay in cheras..found a few skirts...my new love...
the "high-waisted skirt trend" still raging...all i need is a black corset top and a waiste clincher...

i especially love this pink skirt...plaits are in now...high-waisted skirts too..my mom used to be damn thin..she still is now...i wore this skirt on my upper waist and its damn tight fitting...my mom used to wear this on her waist only...imagine...how thin she is..



black pleated skirt with eyelets...




damn nice lo...this is the significant pointer in vintage dressing...or maybe so i said so...lol



another vintage looking skirt...damn long lo this skirt...



can see my reflection???below knee somemore..haha..think i'm not gonna take over this piece..


another one...i still remembered her wearing this skirt to work when i was young...years ago she still wear this...but with new clothes coming in every now and then...this skirt is kinda abandoned..haha



with my own skirt...kinda abandoned this too...not really fitting..but i can wear it like in this pic now...although it looks weird la..haha..taken with self-timer mood of my cam..but it all turned out blurry...

more pictures...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

last thurs...after vocal class and chilling with daniel...

FACES OF CLAR...

getting the next great idea



*gasp*



karipap hair..



*wink*



"WHAT???!!!"(trying to open eyes big big....but then failed miserably...)



=)



emo-ed kao kao these few nights...ever since uni reopened...stressed out i guess..this sem is damn tough...its just the 3rd day and i'm already stressing the shyt outta me...memories came creeping up on me...good things and bad ones happened...once again too many things to said...come ask me if ur interested...or ur even worth me telling you...wahahaha..just joking...
p.s.: thanx dear for being there for me and cheering me up..
ur darling signing off.......
muahz
good nite and good morning once again...

2 comments:

Asstounding kukubird said...

you very the free lor

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

free ler...hols what..nohting to do..stuck at home what...lol