Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Additional Updates...

finally...finished loadin all the pics...well.not really in the mood to talk say much here..just update for the sake of updating and there's nothing much i can do at home at this time..kinda sleepy and tired...drowsy..last nite i think i had a slight fever...just now kena rain but didnt go shower straight away..so i guess 2mr i'll fall sick already...so..yesterday was xmas..well it was family day coz seldom my parents didnt work..so my dad brought us to the new AEON shopping mall in Bukit Tinggi in klang..it was a public holiday..so it was really packed..packed with jakuns...not-so-civilised people la..well not to say that i'm looking down upon them..but thats how they gave me this feeling...pushing around and just wont apologize and all..not polite ppl in all words..but overall kinda ok la the shopping experience there...managed to get two tops from NICHII..i heart my new tops..then me and my mom went into SUMMERSET BAY...oh my goodness god..hahaha...i fell head over heels with their latest collection...omg its so frigging lovely wei...i kinda eyed on a dark pink spag...and i fell in love with a full length lace dress..omg i swear to you..its really superb nice..but damn expensive..me and my mom totally didnt wanna leave that shop at all...well she did went to try on a few tops but it didnt fitted her well..so not that she dont wanna buy...it just dont fit la..hahhaa....so there goes my xmas...shopping and outside most the time..erm up next is the pics that day @ maison..all these are from rui...thanx rui for the pix..


all dolled up...way before time..


cher wei,rui,chinnlynn and me..


all the gals that nite for both the tables..i think la...


too bz drinking..still holding my glass when they asked to join in..








mari bersama-sama minum!!!


i just looked thru all the pics..and i just found out that my face was abit red..maybe coz i'm dark thats why cant really see much..hahaha.


rui,cheng wei,me and kerzhing


jenny and i...college mate...




going....going....but not gone yet...lolz..more funny pics..but aint posting up here..coz i'm sure ppl surely will think dirty..hahaha..




rui and my man....bi's face damn red wei...he like damn not "song" like that..lolz


crazy me and cherwei..






erm...i think his name is...john????forgotten liao...sorry dude...=)


gone soon...resting with chinnlynn..well should say she kinda teman me there la..coz my man dunno gone where ad..or was he dancing??cant really remember though...

No comments: