Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Broken Heart

last nite i slept with a broken heart...and this morning i woke up with tears..suddenly a pang of guilty and sadness hit me real hard..somethings must have been really wrong...i had nitemares again...guess i'm back to those sleepless nites again..something's like pressing really hard on my chest,i cant breathe easily...i really hope to meet up with him asap..i dunno why but my heart keeps telling me that i must see him as soon as i can..as though something bad might happen...i dunno.maybe its me who has been thinking too much..i'm a person who tends to think too much at times..coz i used to pretended that nothing's wrong..and when i suddenly decided to face it only to realise that things had gone really out of hand...
now i'm only looking forward to this thursday..going maison to celebrate rui and jeffrey's bday..yea maybe i should just drink and forget bout everything...every once in a while i really need to let go off myself and rejuvinate before i start fighting again...i'm really tired...really really tired......

No comments: