Saturday, December 15, 2007

I wish...I hope...

i wish i have lots of money..
i wish i can own a house of my own,decorate my house...
i wish i have a xmas tree..i dream of having one of my own where i can decorate it with lots of lights and ornaments...
i wish to go taiwan...
sometimes i wish i could let go of everything,forget bout everything and just leave to somewhere i like...
i hope that from now on my relationship will go on smoothly...
i wish to have a car of my own...drive to places i wanna go...
i wish to have a camera of my own..to take down memories and lovely places and stuff...
i wish i were from a rich family...
i wish i'm smarter...
i wish that my parents are not so strict towards me...
i wish to just get drunk now and forget bout everything...
i wish that there will be no obstacles in my coming life(totally impossible)
i wish i didnt said the things just now...
i wish i can shop whenever,wherever i want...
i wish i dun need to worry bout money all the most of the time when i'm outside having fun...
i wish i'd take the cigarette from ah soon that day...
i wish i'm diagnose with some incurable cancer and just die without knowing it...
i wish i'm emotionless...
i wish i was a partyqueen, party like there's no 2mr...
i wish i could just hit someone rite now...
i wish i knew how to drift...and drift up and down the mountains now...
i wish i'm a worthless piece of shyt...so that i can do whatever i want and nobody would care...
i wish i could leave this country...
i wish i can change hp...
i wish that i can have a coach hobo,wristlet
i wish.....

its all nothing but a pile of words in a blog...
i really miss baby alot...baby never fails to put a smile on my face everytime i hug baby...

No comments: