Monday, December 24, 2007

Recent Updates...

last saturday was some chinese traditional celebration called "dong jit"..where we will all eat "tong yuen"..so my mom made some..



normally i dont really fancy eating the tong yuen that my mom cooks..coz the tong shui always not sweet enough and i hate to taste all the flour taste..but this year i think my mom put alot of ginger water in it so i cant really taste the flour taste anymore..plus its fairly sweet..my family dont really take sweet and oily stuff..over healthy ad..so i only get to eat junkfood outside..junkfood like M&Ms,chips,sweets,goreng stuff...so anyways...saturday nite went out to had dinner with my grandma and all the uncles...close relatives..@ RESTAURANT EXTRA SUPER TANKER..well those penang ppl should know that SUPER TANKER is like the MING TIEN in taman megah pj,but smaller in scale la..so i thought it was those kinda hawker center..but its not..its like some normal airconditioned restaurant in somewhere in damansara...well that nite was the 1st time i had mutton ever since i was form 4 when i had lunch @ soofun's house one afternoon after schu...never liked mutton and never thought of trying..the mutton was cooked with some vege and soup and some taukee..not bad la..but damn filling and big serving..i had around 2 bowls of it...that nite's dinner was really heavy...went back home my mom said sunday wanna bring us out shopping..yay!!...






henna bi did for me...got the design from my makeup bag..haha..



that nite didnt sleep well..slept around 4 i think..dunno y..then next morning woke up around 8.30am..coz my mom said have to finish up all the housework only can go out...so no choice have to wake up damn early...after housework we had lunch @ a the mamak that near my house in kota kemuning that i always go..then we went pyramid..damn packed wei...took us so long to look for carpark...so anyways...saw a goggle's 3/4 jeans..like that alot but didnt buy coz my mom asked to shop around 1st..said go levi's take a look..my mom bought a bonia heel..she's really a big fan of bonia..every year surely will go there buy something..ya la she's damn rich de la..shoes also damn alot...like me..wakakaka....so anyways..finally got my own LEVI'S...hahahaha..finally got a straight cut jeans thats well fitted and long enough...hahaha..so freaking happy wei...then we went to ALDO...looked at the heels..me and my mom totally gone awed...hahaha..so damn nice wei the heels there..but damn high and kinda pricey la...minimum 4 inches high ler..i wear 2 inches also cant really walk comfortably ad..imagine 4 inches wei..but there' really nice...one day i must own one ALDO heels..4 inches high de..wakakkaka...then i also got myself a wristlet/pouch for clubbing or yamcha session..cheap cheap de can ad..coz i dun really want to spend too much on a pouch..thought of getting COACH wristlet de..but need to save la..i so damn heart COACH wei...their wristlet and hobo...god..totally fell in love it them...after pyramid went to taipan and giant to buy things...then went home and gone out again with dad to take dinner...slept quite early at nite coz the other didnt had much sleep..so thought wanna tebus balik..but early also around 1 like that only went to bed..was dozing off already..suddenly woke up by bi's call..he just woke up..he's sleeping habit and timing very different from us normal ppl de la..so we talked for awhile before he went out to find some food...lately he's been eating quite alot..like really alot..he made me promised him to cook carbonara pasta for him this weekend when i see him..and "force" me to buy BIG APPLES donuts..he aaa...aihz...hahaha...

my wristlet...


my darling...hahahaha

No comments: