Friday, December 21, 2007

After the rain...here comes the sun!!!

new updates..wednesday after my mom came back from work..i left to bi's place...we watched The Italian Job...so cool man the mini cooper...hahaha...then went to had dinner..after dinner we went out to The Curve for something sweet..bi was really craving for sweet stuff...and on our way there jammed like hell..reached there and find carpark...around 9.30 only get to sit down and eat..went to Lan Kwai Fong..ordered some lychee ice thing and lemon coke..then went to find some other things to eat...walked here and there all around..at last ended up at Big Apples...so i bought half a dozen..thought wanna buy back something for his family...coz never buy anything for them before...anyways..we were lining up for our turns...then when reached the counter..i was still stonning there day dreaming bout nothing..just stared blankly at the donuts..then went i looked up the guy has been waiting to serve me.so ok lo..so when i started to order...choosed the 1st donut only...the kiasu lady infront of me told the person serving me.."hello..i'm here 1st",,,then ok lo..mah let him serve her 1st rite..and the thing is its not that i ASKED the guy to serve me 1st what..he himself waited for me..so anyways another guy took over..so when we were done at the front...we just walked infront to choosed other donuts la..then when i was telling the guy which one i wanted...the lady came infront of me and said "excuse me!!"..so i backed off a lil to let her past la..then shot me one look like she wants to pick a fight like that..kept staring at me...i was like..wtf is wrong with her man...i never ever once thought of cutting her que and all...i was just choosing my donuts thats all wei...wtf is wrong with all these ladies man..@ oldtown kopitiam that malay lady also like that...that wan aaa..really race and age discrimination wei...if i happens to be a slightly older lady...would she do that to me??i dont think so lo...and if i'm a malay gal at my age...would she do that???i seriously dont think so lo...wtf man...anyways after buying donuts we headed back home..bi cant wait to eat the donuts..he kinda gone mad on eatting..hahaha...so after reaching home and ate donuts...celine came down and said that she's going mcd with her mom...then we tagged along too...seriously bi ate like really really alot lo..then went home..cakap cakap again..bi did henna for me...while waiting for it i fell asleep..then around 4 something woke up to go washed up my leg then go sleep...

bi's work..but added some animation by his lecturer and now is on Zedge...





was sitting at Lan Kwai Fong when i took this pic...very nice view and xmas settings there..too bad my hp cant take everything down nicely...




dunno what bi did la. he took this with my hp..



woke up around 1 something..got ready then went out for lunch as i need to rush back to cheras before 4pm for my vocal class..wanted to had lunch in sunway but it was raining quite heavily..so at last we ended up at parade's pizzahut...around 3 only left there..but luckily managed to reach back around 3.35 lo..then only got msg from my teacher saying that class has to be canceled due to some emergency...so hang around in condo while waiting for yirui to come back...well lala came back too unexpectedly...then we messed up the whole room rummaging thru our clothes to find what to wear to maison...end result....


damn messy wei...lolz



then around 7 we all went out together to midvalley for dinner..sort of like celebrated lala's bday la...supposed to eat at Nandos..but it was really pack..so we went to Manhattan Fish Market..my 1st time there...not bad la...


while waiting for our food..







always bz on the phone....




simply snap nothing to do...coz they suddenly decided to all go midvalley..and i was bz cleaning up the mess in our room..so i just took my shorts and my heels..then there we went out...no time to wear nicely..



after dinner we went separate way..lala and victor went to jusco for movies as midvalley was super packed..then we three headed home to get ready for maison...piaowey,chernyuik and his gf and chinnlynn came to find us...we three dressed up together then off we went..again i left in such a hurry that i left something behind in my room..hahaha...so anyways..went to maybank to take cash...this piaowey aaa..drive so fast..kinda hard to catch up with his car la..then got lost on our way there..but still managed to reached la..so many ppl waiting outside when we reahced...waited for awhile then we entered lo..i was the last gal in out group to enter..that bouncer decided to played a prank on me which he thinks its really funny...as usual the ic checking la..



bouncer:"(shake head)"

me:"huh?"

bouncer:"cannot enter.."

me:"huh??"

bouncer:"tak boleh masuk.."

me:"why??"....(start to panic like shyt coz all of them entered ad and left me alone outside..)

bouncer:"(start to smile at me in a really funny way...guessed he enjoy that i looked freaked out..)..haha...hand pls..."

he thought that i would be really funny to play that prank and make that joke on me..well anyways managed to got into maison..then we got trouble with the tables we booked and all..everything like so messed up..and inside there was really freaking cold..me and chinnlynn was shivering there....after settled down..went outside to meet jenny..let the pics talk..








with bi...his face read ad..haha


the cannot-make-it look...after came back from dancing..haha..


better...


yum!!!!!!!!


with bday gal


bi me and piaowey..all face red red de except me...i looked normal..but i'm not..haha


lost sight of piaowey...


i looked best in this pic i think la..haha..well can barely control my facial expressions la...with cheng wei here..


with cheng wei and cher wei...she can really dance...

bi asked to leave at 2am..but i was having fun there..finally left @ 2.30..coz i really not well already..then on our way home..shyt happened wei...aint talking bout it here...bi we seriously have lots of memories together..hahaha..anyways it was really fun culbbing with them...danced our ass out..at least i did la..will post up more pics once i get others from rui...

No comments: