Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanx guys..

this post is to thank those who stick by me during the tough times...
Yirui:seriously..i owed u so much..the past few weeks...even ur in taiwan u still sms me and all..we've been thru the tough path of our own in our relationship..i hoped i was there for u at times u need accompany and a listener...worried for u when u went maison and all...but at last cy eu all was there for u...those are reallly trustable frens and u know u can rely on them...thanx alot for the clothes...and the time we spent together shopping the other day..fetched me out somemore...not forgetting that u went to TXN with jeffrey to keep me accompany although we've walked thru the whole event like 3-4 times..and waited for papa to come back from sunway only left...and thanx for talking to me on the phone that nite when stuff happened...hope ur coping well with everything..and another thing..if a guy is not worth waiting...dun waste ur time..i'm sure there is another better one outside awaits u...
Yik Ling:thanx for being there for me during my hard times..i realise that ever since after finals were over and after the genting trip,we are closer than before...we seldom talk to each other much bout our lives..but lately i've got to know bout u more...and when things werent rite for me at all..just a simple call from u really makes things looked better for me..ur call really warmed my heart..i was really touched that at times like this i really do have frens that are genuinely care for me...wish u all the best on all the upcoming exams..

Angela:well u were there too when i was going thru a rough time...at least u offer a hand of comfort..and really sorry that i couldnt support u the other day as i had event to attend and all...hope u would understand..will catch up with u when college reopens...hope to see u soon...
KeanWai:well..this guy i never seen him in person before...we got to know each other from MSN n frenster...he was there to chat with me when i was really helpless and depressed..all i know bout him is that he's a guy from my college and he's from kuantan...he reallly knew all the shyts that happened during my rough times...its really nice to talk to u..hope to get to know u better next time...
to all those out there whom do care bout me..like cy eu and jeslin and choong han,soofun..thanx alot for caring even though u guys just comfort me thru words and messages in my cbox..but thats what kept me going during that time...
i've been thinking extremely alot lately..bout what am i going to do with myself and my future...to all the obstacles..thanx for appearing in my life..coz u made me a different person,i'm stronger now...and i've learned to see things differently now...to the person who tried to be a 3rd party and dont even put me in ur eyes...go to hell ok????pls la woman...ur married with a daughter and a husband..so stay loyal with it ok??i seriously dont respect those that already know that guy is attached and still wanna put a leg into it...thanx to u..becoz of u i've became so insecured and lost confidence in myself and the trust i have in him...but now i'm stronger...
i may not be as polite or as decent as i would be before..but i'm telling to those that trying to mess with me and my life...dont even think bout it...

No comments: