Thursday, September 21, 2006

aihz...

bored...alone in hostel room...my room mate went out to temple ad..hmm..so sien...another week soon to past by again...time flies..ppl getting older...memories???what shall happen to them as time past just like a blink of an eye???yesterday was wednesday...here at taman connought got pasar malam every wednesdays...went down with yikling to buy vege...our vege that we bought last week all turned yellow n spoil ad...coz someone who's irresponsible didnt close the fridge door properly after using...so not cold then all the stuff melted n turned sour n smelly...such an awful sight..that day monday..we had our dance class again...learnt the dance movements for 3 songs ad...but abit of all 3 la..hehe..after the class my whole body aching...soon after i will loose all my flabby stomach n become toned stomach..good news for me..haha..
hope to get my new violin as soon as possible...fed up with my existing one...actually not mine also..belonged to my cousin sister..she lent it to me just to get me started before i buy my own violin...tried so hard to please everyone..but its just tough u know...aihz...ppl are always demanding..asking for more than what i can giv..sometimes just makes me wanna give up...fed up with my house...just fed up n dun wanna go bac to that stupid freaking house of mine...tried so hard to...but what did i get from them??nth..got scolded n nagged instead...i'm not asking for ppl to thank me or something like that...they just wont appreciate the things ppl do for them..always so demanding...ppl always say that guys n gals are now equal...but to me..it never is n never will....just so disappointed n heart-broken with them...giv them stuff during theri bday...just one thank u n then chucked it into a drawer in the kitchen...never ever look at it again after that day...i'm very doubtful that they even know that its even existed there...but when their beloved child giv them a simple card...they put it on my piano instead...sometimes its not that i wanna be over sensitive over small matters like that..but i cant help thinking that i'm just a piece of shit to them...
so i promised myself...after i graduated n found a job n a few months of steady income..i'll leave that freaking mad house...every month just giv them some money to keep their mouth shut...since they tot that they're so great n so honourable just because they giv me an education...f***k off i would say to u...u dun deserve anything from me except for ur filthy money...i've had enough of all that u gave me..n i dun want anymore...i know i'm better off without u...better stay with those that i love..like the to important "hims" in my life...go find ur own lil beloved child..he will treat u best like u think...coz he's ur only hope..thats y i'm gonna pity u when ur old in the future...really cant wait for the day that i can finally leave that freaking place...its not that i dun appreaciate the things u do for me...its the way u treated me all this time...never equal as u see him more perfectly than me...smarter n more usefull than me...i would remember the things u gav to me n dun worry...i will not treat u bad nor treat u good...its just nth more than that...i can promise you...

No comments: