Saturday, September 16, 2006

bored...

so sien la today...aihz...skipped my office application class in the afternoon just now...coz i went to attend recital...then need to rush to go take my lunch before my gastric pain stikes again...hmm...by the way..cant hear what the lecturer said in class anyways...so go to his class is basically wasting time sitting there talking to my frens...so me n yikling asked eddy to help us take attendence..muahahaha...who ask that lecturer dunno how to teach...always say nonsense wan..then basically only talks to the ppl who sits in front of the class...aihz..too bad la then...dun really bother also...as long as i got attend the class at the comp lab n did my assignments then mah can ad lor...haha rite???coz all he teaches are all basic things like microsoft words n stuff like that....i also know ad la...just not really sure only mah...haha...
my dad will be having MC for this coming one month i think...hurt his finger during work yesterday...partially of his flesh from his rite hand middle finger's gone...."bitten" by the machine...hahaha...when i saw the wound...oh my god....shockingly disgusting...watt tatt!!!!!!...really...aihz..pity my dad la..suddenly like that...hopes he recover asap lor..hehe...
this morning had films and arts appreciation class with mr patrick lim...ahaha....this time we didnt watch horror film...instead it was a romantic comedy--Jerry Macguire..erm...dunno what to say bout the film la..but hav to read a journal bout it n pass it to my lecturer...lazy...aihz...how am i gonna crap bout the journal writting bout my feelings towards that movie...and minimum 150 words...aihz...yesterday wrote the journal for the horror movie--silence of the lambs also struggling ad la...hahaha...this time dunno how to start or to start with what word 1st...hahaha...well..me being lazy..haha..who cares anyway...as long as i pass my subjects with flying colourrs..mah can ad lor...hahahaha...

No comments: