Wednesday, September 13, 2006

i love u the most...

Last nite i went to my loukung's hse to spend one nite there..we had such a great time with each other's company...we played uno,talked,chatted n watched dodgeball at nite...although didnt done much things but we had a great time...refreshing our love together...i found that i love him more than ever...he's the perfect guy any girl would want for themselves...a caring,loving n understanding loukung...who wouldnt want it rite??i know i'm lucky..to found him at such a young age..we have so much in common...we like the same candy,the same food,the same game....anything...although he's not really into believing in god...but god has brought us together..n we knew we are perfect for each other..just the way it is..he's so patient with my bad temper,always there when i needed him...he's just for there for me always..n love me so much for who i am...i know i all these while i didnt treat him as well as he treats me...yet he never even think to leave me...he keeps thinking ways to improve himself...he treats me like his princess...with alot of love and care...i know i'm not the best for him i know...but for him i will try my best to be...to treat him even better than now...to love him even more...he keeps telling me how much he love me..i regreted n feel guilty over the way i treated him last time when we 1st together..i hurt him too much..yet he never let go of me..thinking bac of the great times n memories that we both shared together is like a box of treasure to us..of which we both treasure alot...i just want him to know that..i love him the most...n i just cant live without him..coz he means the whole world to me..like my oxygen..i promise to u bi...that i will never ever forget bout u even after i die...n i love u alot...sorry for what i did to u last time...

No comments: