Sunday, September 17, 2006

really tired.....

Hmmm....today has been a very tiring day...a day full of house chores..aihz...so tired...this afternoon went out with my loukung n his mom for lunch...then hanged out at his house for awhile...was lying comfortably on his bed...suddenly i remembered that i didnt soak the towels that my mom asked me to last nite...so i waked my baby up to fetch me home quickly...before my mom finds out n i'll kena from her again...when i reached home...my parents were all at home..i thought they already went out to giant to do some grocceries shopping...i entered my house..getting ready being scolded by her..but to my surprise she didnt even mentioned anything..haha..well lucky me...they went out without me coz i had to wait fot my uncle to come over...need to help him with translating the piano score...wanted to rest after he left...but my 3 cats already sitting in the living room, waiting to be fed...aihz...work again...one was sleeping on my bro's bed..the other two were waiting for food...such good life they have i realise..dun need to work yet they get to sleep,play n eat n same time enjoy life..aihz...sometimes i wish i'd be like them..haha...walked in n out,up n down the hall into the house n out the house for god-knows-how-many-times....aihz..they're like the king n the queens in my house..i rather be like them..after that i did some ironing...then did some house chores..didnt had the time to take a nap also la...so tired...now translating the piano scores for my uncle..there are tonnes of it..aihz..n my eyes are going to close shut anytime now...seriously tired..but have to rest my eyes n mind for awhile..so i decided to write blog again...ppl would say that i dun hav a life..most of my time i spent on doing house chores n stuff like that...thats how i spend my time during every weekend at home..yup doing house chores...plus now my dad just hurt his finger n need alot of time to recover..so i gotta take over his part of the house chores,which i hated the most..sweeping n mopping the floor...aihz...but lucky thing my timetable for this sem is quite loose..so i'll have more time for myself during the weekdays in campus where i stay in the hostel..hmm...still wondering whether the lady wants to hire me to work at her boutique anot...hmm...wanting more cash to spend n save..has been spending like hell lately..bought shoes,tops,contact lense n solution..spend alot la..aihz..still owe my fren money for the chicken stock i asked her to help my buy the other day...haha...
hmm...gotta go continue with the scores..if not cant finish then cant go to bed fast...tired ad..aihz...my life sux at this point....

1 comment:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all.......