Sunday, September 10, 2006

it started like this...

It started last year...as i remembered...around the month of April,2005; i've changed tuition centre due to be with my fren..it seems that the particular tuition centre had hav many good teachers....n since i was to sit for a major exam end of that year......It all started like this.......
I was then a quiet student in accounts class coz i didnt know anyone except 4 my fren...a girl...there was always a chinese guy..good looking,hav very strong features where once u look at him u will always remember his face,quite tall, always late for class(thats y it made him so obvious to the eyes of everyone in the class at that time)..sitting just behind me....i didnt know when i started to fell in love with him...i even made a stupid n silly promise to myself in my heart,,saying that i will n i wanna be his last girlfriend..i wanna tame him down...i know i sounded stupid..n even silly n foolish to said those kinda things...i always see him driving his car to tuition..always looking so cool...n always..there's a gal with him...which he always fetch to tuition classes...he was known for his many relationships with alot of gals in our area..every now n then at that time i can see him with different gals...some call him playboy...i didnt get any chance to talk to him...dun even mention to look at him properly...somehow once u look at him...u wont be able to take ur eyes away from him...i started to giving up on my hope to be with him..coz there was always so many girls surrounding him whenever he goes....that was until........
Around the month of June,2005, the tuition centre that we both attended was to held an annual event,Family Day...we were to set up some game stalls for that event...coincidently,our teacher arrnaged me,my fren n him to be in one group to take in charge of a stall...after that he got together so naturally...discussing bout ideas for our stall...use what material n stuff...one day after the event meeting..we 3 sat down 2gether n chat while waiting for my fren's bro to come pick us up n send us bac..he asked me if i have boyfren..i told him i'm single at that time..he didnt believe..i asked him too..he said he's single also..but of coz i didnt believe at all..coz i just saw him with a gal,which i believe it was his gf at that time just few days ago...we went to his hse to do that project rite after our account class...too exited...hahaha....but well that was how i felt...that day was the 1st time i went to his hse,his room,met his grandma n mom....things got quite well i would say..hehe...i was kinda shy at that time...so i didnt really talk much..after we decided on what to do for our project,we started doing it rite away...i even stayed bac at his hse to do that thing...since we both had a BM tuition at 8...so he asked me to stayed bac at his place to do the project n take dinner at his hse...we did the project in front of his hse.in the middle of the road..his grandma cooked maggi mee for us got dinner..we ate rite there...in the middle of the road...what an experience..haha...he tried to take pics of me...eating noodles...haha...well that was the 1st time we spend time together...after i did some finishing touching on our project...his grandpa send us to tuition...we both had to carry the big thing up to tuition centre..on of coz we were late for class...haha...his frens kept laughing at us...asking why we come to class 2gether n late for class somemore...
that was how everything started for the both of us......
On the event day...we were all asked to go to the rented community hall nearby for a rehersal n set up all the stalls n do last minute preparation....when i arrived at the hall...i saw him sitting with my other tuition frens...he was busy drawing the stall names for them....he did quite a good job with all the drawings n i was so impressed with his ability to draw...he certainly did drew my attention...haha...half way thru the rehersal...i was looking for him coz i need him to help me with some stuff...but i counldnt find him anywhere near the hall ...so i called him..i still remember he had jolin's song as caller id song...haha...he said he's outside with a fren n will b bac n awhile...not long after that...i saw him walking with his ex outside..coming bac from somewhere...shops i think...drinking n chatting...i was unhappy...coz i tot that my chance of being with him is getting lesser n lesser...but there was nth i can do coz i know i m nobody to him...so i just kept that feeling to myself...the event started at 2pm...we just did our part n took care of our stalls...suddenly there came a gal...wearing shades,short skirt n a polo shirt to our stall....he told me that this gal is a model...n i heard that that gal used to b his ex....again...disappointment rushing thru in me..all the gals that i saw with him look pretty to me...me..a plain jane..means nth to him..that was what i tot....2 hours later it was me n my fren's turn to take a break...so we pass the job to him n went to buy something to drink n same time to spend our coupons...i was holding a can of pepsi...walking around the hall...checking out the game stalls...but all were crowded with ppl so we went bac to our stall to play a few rounds...he asked for a few sips from my drink...so i passed the pepsi to him...he drank n passed it bac to me with a smile on his face...that moment i was thinking....wow..he look so cute,so handsome..n he just shared the same drink with me...that meant a whole lot to me at that time...he gave me some hope...i was happy at that time..cant help smilling all the way...hahaha...
After we were done with our jobs and were asked to close the stalls...he called me on my hp and asked me to go to the boncing castle n meet him there...i was wondering why he asked me to go there...so i asked my fren to accompany me to find him there...when we reached there..he asked us to join him n his ex on the bouncing castle n hang out 2gether....we had a great time there...we also managed to take a picture 2gether with a small kid...which we didnt know who's kid is that...haha..soon after that we were asked to go bac to the hall area to help clean up the stuff...he left not long after that coz his grandpa was there to fetch him...so i helped him to disemble our project so he could take bac his stuff...after we all done cleaning...all were free to go bac...
All the way bac to my hse..i kept thinking bout the times we spend 2gether at the event...the sweet memories that we shared...but i dun dare to think too much..coz i dun wan to be the one who's bertepuk sebelah tangan....
to be continue......

No comments: