Monday, September 11, 2006

it started like this...cont'

After the event,i brought my hp with me to schu everyday coz we've been sending sms to each other....one day...he send me a sms asking me to be his gf...telling me how much he love me n that he's really serious with me..he knew i was really hurt in the previous relationship with another guy in my schu..i was happy then..i didnt expect anything 4m him as i'm already happy that he's willing to be frens with me..i was confused n scared n didnt know what to do...i really wanted to believe in what he told me...but i cant help wondering whether the words he said to me were real of fake as he was known as playboy...it was hard to believe that he actually liked me n asked me to be his gf...i didnt want to screw things up so i told him to give me one week's time to think about it...after that day...he would send me sweet sms every morning...telling me that he missed me n things like that...he was such a sweet guy.everyday i took schu bus home...n i was the last to get down from the bus..the 2nd last stop would be my fren's hse...which is opposite the guy's hse...one day when the bus stop outside my fren's hse...i was shocked to see him there sitting on the bench outside...with his dog,nicky..waiting to see him...once he saw he..he looked at me n flashed a big smile n waved to me...i didnt know what to do at that time...so i kinda waved stupidly at him...haha..after that...he send me sms telling me he's been there waiting for my bus to arrive so that he could see me for awhile,even if its just fora few seconds..what he said touched my heart...there was never a guy would say such things to me..i kept thinking bout what decision i should make..so i told him that i will give him a chance...see if things will work out between us...he was soo happy that he actually sweare to the god that he will treat me nicely...that he will make me happy....

1 comment:

Yirui said...

oh.. mama...guess wat?? i just finish reading you and papa's story woh.. me nice anot?? hehe.. the story nice woh... till now still very happily together woh... haha.. not like me so kelian loh.. haha.. so nice la your story.. like fairy tale like tat.. i wan also ler... how?? hmm...