Monday, September 11, 2006

what a day....

What a day 2day....after choir class...i had dance class...a new division under school of music..i tot it would be fun so i joined in...i love to dance...but dunno how to dance...just say that i dun have the talent at all...my bones all harden so it was quite a tough time dancing just now..we were taught by my senior...few sem older than me i think...wow she dances like a goddess...her body movements was so nice n graceful...today she taught us hip hop dance...dance movements not more than 3 minutes but it took us one n a half hours to learn the steps n movements...boy it was really tough...dunno the rite way to twist my body..so i dance very ungraceful...haha...but me n my frens really had a good time dancing...it was real fun..hehe..
After the class...i was so hungry...so quickly came bac to hostel to cook dinner...it was the 1st time i cook using microwave...haha..didnt know how to cook at all...coz all these time i'm used to cooking using stovetops...so had to trouble my frens...they helped me n teached me how to cook,soak n beehoon n stuff..haha..one thing i didnt like cooking in the pantry...the place is dirty n yucky...mayb i'm not used to it la...haha..my dinner looker weird..even doesnt seem appealing n tasty to other ppl...i was so hungry that i dun care...just start eating once i got it out of the microwave...doesnt look nice but at least still can eat la...i think it was nice..or mayb i was too hungry so any food look n taste delicious to me gua...haha...more cookings to come in this few months..gotta get used to the environment..haha..what to do..staying away from home n wanna save money at the same time..we really got not much choice..hahaha....what an experience...will never forget...=P

No comments: