Friday, July 18, 2008

Emotionless

back from maison just now for soofun's farewell..saw some of my old highschu mates there..its been awhile..but i doubted that some of them that greeted me knew who i am exactly...well...welcome to my life..lolz...i've changed alot...seriously...went just to tunjuk muka..plus that place is getting more and more crowded...the whole place is like a smoke chamber...without aircond!!!..and bi's leg hurt again..so me and bi were only there for less than an hour...then we left...maison is just not my type anymore...i shall opt for better clubs to go next time...lolz..afterall..i've only been to Maison and BED..and BED is already closed down...
and i've found out more and more ugly truth...and NOBODY EVER SAYS THAT THE TRUTH IS BEAUTIFUL...when i found out..i just donno what to think...i felt like the stubborness i had when i was holding to u was just a waste of time coz in the end..u didnt even understand me at all...at that moment...thousands of thoughts went gushing thru my mind..flash backs...i was numb...but that was all the past..and i couldnt change anything bout it nor turn back time..so just get on with my life...and ITS NON OF MY BUSINESS...
i find that wasting my energy getting angry at stuff that doesnt even matter to me...is indeed very very tiring...and i've finally letting it go..i feel so comfortable...so free...so easy....whatever it is...it doesnt even matter to me one tiny little bit...COZ I DONT GIVE A DAMN BOUT YOU..

more updates coming up..sorry for the lack of updates..=)stay tuned...

No comments: