Friday, July 18, 2008

Last week's update...

sorry for the lack of updates...totally forgotten that i had these pics in my hp...ever since i've got myself my beloved darling sony cam...i seldom use my hp to snap snap unless i didnt have my cam with me...so this post is from last week's stuff...

last thursday...i didnt had vocal class coz my teacher canceled it..so having some extra time to spare and spend with bi...we went to midvalley for movies and dinner..rui was with us too..we watched HANCOCK..like that movie...almost made me teary..but luckily i managed to suck it up..lolz..well i'm a person who's easily get teary watching shows and stuff like that..so..i'm sorta a sucker for chic flicks..lolz...
after getting our tickets, we roamed around midvalley for a place to take our dinner..and finally we decided on LONG JOHN SILVERS..it was my 1st time there...






bi's dinner..looks nice rite??but taste bluekzzzz...the fish got bau hanyir...


the best food in LONG JOHN SILVERS>..choc cream pie!!!..best dessert..


yummy!!




the set that me and yirui had..felt like kena conned lo...the picture looked so nice and such a big serving...mana tahu ended up...hahaha..well it was also my 1st time experiencing a fast food chain that they serve the food to ur tables..hahaha..btw the fish looked like keledek goreng..lolz..


bi ordered another set..and he got one extra piece of fried fish!!!..how UNFAIR is that!!!!!


weekend came home..coz long time never came back..and i'm back home again this week coz i have dental appoinment this sunday...
last sunday...

so cute rite...but its not a desert..


ice cream note...product of DOUBLE A


supposedly "potato chips"


but its also pieces of papers..

behold for the cutest of all.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

so cute!!!!!


and i was playing with a kitten..this kitten didnt let anyone get any close to her..but lately she let ppl to pat her and sayang her..then i tried to carry her although my mom ad warned me that she will scratch...so the end result...one big long scar on my hand...this is the fresh wound...bengkak and itchy


one day later...

No comments: